See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We stayed there three nights during the EAA Airventure. It is about a 30 minute drive from the airport at Oshkosh. But we go into the show a back way and traffic is not a problem. The motel is old, I am guessing it is a 60's property. But is is very clean, right on Green Lake with a place to relax by the lake after the show. The air conditioning works very well and the showers are hot. The owners are very nice people. Most, if not all of the guests, were also there for EAA. We had some good conversations with other guests in the evening. I certainly will stay here again in future years and I recommend it for EAA. The motel does rent boats on Green Lake if you are interested in fishing or just relaxing on the Lake.

Room Tip: They have rooms with a view of the lake.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 January 2017

The Bayview motel is an old motel, one of the original at Green Lake. It has not been updated but is very clean, and the beds are comfortable! The motel is in a great location, too, right in town and across the street from the lake. The reason I hope they keep it open is because it is the last place a person can stay on Green Lake that isn't over-priced! My family was one of the first to build a cottage on the lake in the 1920's and after that cottage was sold out of our family, I used to go to the Oakwood Lodge most summers. But now that THAT was sold to an individual, every other B&B and hotel at Green Lake is SO expensive to stay in. The Bayview may be old-school, but it's reasonably priced, clean, and a good place to stay!

Room Tip: Rooms are quiet, and comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2016

The motel doesn't look like much. And it doesn't look like it's been updated since the 1950s, but it turned out great! Very pleasant owner. Clean, comfortable room. The pink, grey, white, lt. blue ceramic tiled bathroom took me way back to my parent's original home. Nice lake view and dock. And priced right at $100.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2016

I have stayed here many times and really like the simplicity of the place. It is not fancy or upscale. It is a clean, family owned, affordable and convenient motel. The owners are always nice and accommodating. The room was big and looked out into the bay. The grounds are well kept and they have a pier at the motel. We paid $125 for a Friday night in August and enjoyed the location as we walked uptown to shop and have ice cream.
The rooms have not been upgraded or modernized too much over the last 25 years but as I said, it is clean and quaint. We will stay there again.

Room Tip: ask for a water view
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Upon arrival in Green Lake, Wisconsin to spend our 48th Anniversary we found this great place right on the lake. It was calm and very relaxing. The staff was very helpful in know the area and making many suggestion of places where to go and what there was to see in the area. We only stayed one night and enjoyed it.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family