“Good food”

Cheese Cake Heaven Cafe, Deli & Bakery
Ranked #52 of 501 Restaurants in Green Bay
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Reviewed 16 September 2018

The food is good and there is a great variety. The cakes and other baked goods are very good too. I have eaten at this restaurant often and have noticed one thing every time. The staff (especially the owner) doesn't smile. It's polite service but without a smile.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

My kids enjoyed cheek cake. This is good restaurant and nice place with family for some small bites thank you

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Four of us dined for lunch. Since the noon rush was over, we went right up to the counter and ordered. With the new expansion, we sat in the bar section. Quiet. Quick service for our food orders. Everyone enjoyed their meals. The highlight was the wild Alaskan grilled salmon sandwich on ciabatta bread.The honey mayo,capers, red onion and spring mix highlighted the wonderfully seasoned salmon. I paired it with my favorite--the lobster bisque, but other sides are also available.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

My family has been coming here for years. The quality of there food is always good. I love to get the Tommy Motts. Their soups are also delicious. My husband and I stopped for dinner this past weekend. We also grabbed some dessert to go also excellent!!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Surprisingly as many times that I’ve been to Cheesecake Heaven, I’ve never had the cheesecake. Great spot to go for build your own salads, awesome deli sandwiches and soups. You really cannot be disappointed in this place unless there is a service issue during your visit. Quality is never an issue and what an awesome concept of being able to choose what you want on your salad instead of having to settle for whatever is on the menu.