“Good Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We had a really good breakfast for a fair price. Too much to even finish. Good service and coffee too.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

We had this place on our list of restaurants because of the reviews and gluten free options (although I hear from the person who is gluten free that breakfast is pretty easy to get gluten free items). We got there about 40 minutes before they closed and were welcomed in. The menu was extensive and the teen boys that were with us were perplexed at what to order because what they wanted for breakfast was not on the menu as a meal option. The waitress figured it out based on what they wanted---thank you!. The food came out quickly and those hash browns were amazing along with the french toast! The bacon was not the cheap stuff and we all enjoyed our food. Huge portions too! If you are staying near the stadium it is like a 12 minute drive.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I like going to this place for brunch; the food is rather inexpensive (though the prices are climbing) and delicious. I also like to come for dinner. My kids could eat breakfast food for every meal, and the stuffed hash browns really eat more like dinner than breakfast. But the stopped being open for dinner... so we haven't been there as much. Brunch is always so crowded, and we work during the week. Kind of disappointing that they're closed in the evenings, but the food is still tasty.

1  Thank Chryssy J
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Busy on a Monday - 15 min wait

Worth it.. had the Benedict Omelette and the only thing that would make it better would have been some spinach ;)

Disappointed that gluten free bread was not an option

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I tried this at the recommendation of our hotel. Great food! I had the Country Stuffed Hashbrowns and my wife had French toast. Both were excellent and neither of us walked away hungry. In fact, I couldn’t finish the whole plate. Big portions and everything is homemade. Great service and surprisingly quick to get us seated given how busy they were. Must try!