“The good & bad”

Neville Public Museum
Ranked #9 of 59 things to do in Green Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: General museum of art, history and science that features a diverse collection of major objects relevant to Northeast Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula region.
Wisconsin
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“The good & bad”
Reviewed 2 December 2008

I was at this museaum about 15 years ago. It was free then. Now they have a fee, fine with me, until I saw the Museum! It was exectly the same as 15 years ago, please update it if you want to charge me. Another bad thing were the floors! I doubt they have been replaced in 15 years. I saw a lot of people fall & trip. They put out a caution sign, but that doesnt help when it's the entire floor!. A lot of the exhibits are replicas which is disappointing. In the art gallery, there was a picture that had the pane of glass on it busted out. It was still on the wall! It was hung low on the wall, which would concern me if I had children that they would cut themselves! Overall it was a nice way to spen 45 minutes, but please get new exhibits!!

2 Thank nosilla