“Like a Horror Movie”

Super 8 Green Bay I-43 Bus. Park
Ranked #32 of 42 Hotels in Green Bay
Reviewed 5 August 2011

This was a most unpleasant experience. Service was NIL and value took a noisedive. Staff at front desk were not driven for customer service. Check in was a time consuming process. Made last min reservations. Asked for non-smoking, but got a room that was obviously smoking. Not happy. Room was not vacummed well. Bathroom was clean, but worn (especially tub). Room was decent for a one night stay, but I would not come here again. This building needs to be up-dated and is in need of a good scrubbing.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Ashleyloves2travel

Reviewed 25 April 2011

When my wife and I decided to turn in we discovered that two of the four pillows in our room were did not have a clean pillow case on them. One had a drop of blood on it and the other human hair. Because we could hear plainly the TV in the next room (and it wasn't loud) we could not fall asleep until finally we turned on our radio for background noise. The motel is also in bad need of a remodel. Old furniture which is marked up, stained carpet and wall paper coming off the walls. Otherwise it was a nice place.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cstjam
Reviewed 4 March 2011

This is one of the best super 8's I've stayed at very nice rooms really clean, Pool was very inviting Loved the service from the front desk ....Asked for directions to the nearest mall gave pin point directions will recommend this hotel to all my friends
Easy to find from the highway...
we were driving to the casino until the front desk sugested that we take the shuttle the front desk went out of her way to call the casino to pick us up saved us the gas thank you very much....

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2010

Went there since it was on east side of town not too far from relatives and also I DO like Mackinaws and Culvers!! But did not expect the bed to be like "a large heavy cardboard or just a board!!" and tub would not drain when taking a shower and staff just commented that when someone else is using water nearby that happens??? but then fix the problem already!! - not too expensive but could have stayed next door ! Never will stay at that Super 8 again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-(

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 November 2009

The hotel room was normal but the beds were aweful. It was like sleeping on a board. I would not recommend staying here.

Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends