“Amazing Service, Food, and Atmosphere”
Review of Noodles & Company

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Noodles & Company
Ranked #14 of 40 Restaurants in Grafton
Reviewed 22 February 2017

You always get your order fast, hot, and accurate. It's delicious, always. The people who work here are so helpful and very attentive.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

I always like Noodles but this place is overrun by teens flirting with each other too much to notice the customers. I get it - we've all been there at our first jobs. But since I've started getting onions when I specifically ask for them to be removed, and they even forgot to give me a cookie in my takeout once (omg those cookies, can you blame a girl?) I've been pretty disappointed. My bad for not double checking everything but it's frustrating.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I have been here A LOT and have never had a bad meal - of course, it's pasta so what can go wrong? I think I have had almost everything on their old and newer menu. Food is fresh and hot, staff is friendly and service is good. I wish they served breakfast!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I like the location. Clean and nice too. Great for a quick lunch after shopping. Lots of choices. The staff is friendly. The pesto pasta with pork is my favorite! and their new Korean meatballs in that die for sauce is awesome!!

Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

This is a great place for family and friends looking a fast service with fresh food. The Pad Thai is my favorite and the employees are attentive to the customers and kkeping the restaurant flowing.