“Burgers”

Robert's Frozen Custard
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Germantown
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Burgers are delicious, just behind Kopps but very good. Custard is ok, more ice cream fan. Sunday’s half off.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Relocated to another area in Wisconsin but the food and custard is still delicious. The quality is amazing. I used to eat at this place 15yrs ago and it still taste the same. Good service.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I am a native of Germantown wi, coming to Robert's is a Sunday treat for myself and my 7 year old daughter!

Reviewed 23 July 2018

I just had to have some Buffalo Chicken Tenders but what I wasn't expecting was the delicious Twice Baked Potato Soup (it was the soup of the day). The soup was thick and flavored with a little bacon. Twelve ounces was enough for two people. Robert's also makes a delicious Cod Sandwich. Everything here is yummy and the portions are huge. You must stop in for a bite to eat and don't forget to save room for a creamy frozen yogurt.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped by with my husband, he wanted the caramel apple supreme sundae. The place was packed, not unusual for a summer weekend evening.
We went through the drivethru. He ordered the caramel apple supreme for himself and a hot fudge sundae for me.
We get to the window, and the staff clearly missed the caramel apple supreme order. The person at the window was rude and very unpleasant about being told they missed half the order.
As a result, my hot fudge sundae was shoved into the bag upside down, with a cracked lid. Most of the fudge was on the caved in part. I was revolted. Not only was it not worth the price, I have no idea if the sundae was then contaminated. It was thrown out.
The caramel apple supreme sundae was made perfectly, with plenty of ice cream, caramel sauce, sauteed apple slices, and peanuts to top it off with. Not my thing, but my husband said the sundae was good.
It will be awhile before we return, neither of us was pleased with the service, or damaged product.