“Need food after plane ride”
Review of Toppers Pizza

Toppers Pizza
Ranked #15 of 60 Restaurants in Franklin
Price range: USD 7 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We deliver to ALL Milwaukee Airport Hotels til 3am! We specialize in tasty handmade pizza. We make all of our dough in the store each day. We also chop all of our vegetables fresh by hand. We even chop our mozzarella ourselves. Fast delivery to the surrounding area is another specialty, and we deliver to ALL Milwaukee Airport Hotels til 3am!
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

We arrived back in Milwaukee, hungry and thirsty so,We decided on Toppers, great food, I would recommend to my friends and family.

Toppers o, Owner at Toppers Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thanks Richard! We deliver to all the airport hotels and it is our pleasure to help you guys after a long flight!

-Dave G

Reviewed 6 November 2017

We ordered our pizza and ate at the restaurant (although there is only room for one or two parties to eat in; this is mostly meant for carry-out and delivery). The pizza was really good and my husband enjoyed the wings as well. Staff was friendly, too.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

So we're having family over and want to order pizza for delivery. My fiance placed the call and I thought he was going to throw the phone into traffic. It was borderline ridiculous as to how "challenged" the employee on the other end was. The delivery man was not able to take a credit card so we had to scramble for cash. The pizzas were all wrong but when you have 8 hungry people you don't bother to call and complain, especially of the same person answers the phone. Not sure if I'll ever go back.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Food pizza, good price. Delivery time was reasonable. Pepperoni and sausage pizza seemed a little greasy, but the kids didn't mind!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

So, we LOVE pizza. We try to eat healthy but when traveling that can be tough. So, we've embraced it and now we try whatever is local and enjoy it when it is good! Let me tell ya, Toppers is GOOOD. Interesting pizza. New and traditional options. When they say spicy the mean SPICY. Pleasant surprise: Tater Tot Pizza! Super fun times! We ordered from the hotel room, we did not dine in. Didn't take pictures, wish I would have.