“Best buffalo chicken pizza on the planet!”
Review of Toppers Pizza

Toppers Pizza
Ranked #15 of 61 Restaurants in Franklin
Price range: USD 7 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We deliver to ALL Milwaukee Airport Hotels til 3am! We specialize in tasty handmade pizza. We make all of our dough in the store each day. We also chop all of our vegetables fresh by hand. We even chop our mozzarella ourselves. Fast delivery to the surrounding area is another specialty, and we deliver to ALL Milwaukee Airport Hotels til 3am!
Reviewed 9 February 2017

If you have any chance please do yourself a favor and check out this place for the best buffalo chicken pizza ever. they also have a wide arrange of dipping sauces which is always good. The rest of there pizza's are very tasty as well and dipping sticks are off the charts.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

We got pizza delivered to our room after a long drive from the other side of WI. Our food was hot and fresh! Crust was a bit limp, we ordered hand tossed. The veggies on my pizza were cooked perfectly and the sauce was amazing! Will definitely order from here again when I'm in the area. Delivery driver was clean and friendly.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

The price on their specials for great. Loved their cheesy bread. their staff was very friendly and the service was fast.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

The place has always been consistently good, from the first time I tried it a lil over 5 years ago at another town. So when I heard they were going to be here in South Milwaukee I was super stoked. It's a great pizza place the Quality also reflects the price, keep in mind that you're getting what you pay for so don't cheat yourself, treat yourself to some toppers tonight.

Reviewed 23 November 2015 via mobile

This place used to be great, but service now is, for lack of a better word, crap. I will never order from here again. Employees treat the customers like garbage, and the managers do nothing. Pizza quality is that of a frozen pizza. If I could rate a zero I would.

2  Thank Jeffrey G

Been to Toppers Pizza? Share your experiences!