“Horrible service”

Ranked #15 of 60 Restaurants in Franklin
Price range: USD 7 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We deliver to ALL Milwaukee Airport Hotels til 3am! We specialize in tasty handmade pizza. We make all of our dough in the store each day. We also chop all of our vegetables fresh by hand. We even chop our mozzarella ourselves. Fast delivery to the surrounding area is another specialty, and we deliver to ALL Milwaukee Airport Hotels til 3am!
Reviewed 23 November 2015 via mobile

This place used to be great, but service now is, for lack of a better word, crap. I will never order from here again. Employees treat the customers like garbage, and the managers do nothing. Pizza quality is that of a frozen pizza. If I could rate a zero I would.

2  Thank Jeffrey G

Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

I was visiting some friends who were in town for one night at the Hilton Garden Inn by the airport. We didn't have much time to eat, so instead of going to one of the nearby restaurants I suggested Topper's... I've always had great experiences at this specific location. My friends were impressed at how fast our order came, and the hit of the night was the Topperstix (my own personal favorite as well). I also had to call them back to make a minor change to our order and they were super friendly about it (and got it right). The ordering process online is super easy as well, if you don't like to call. If you're looking for fast delivery and great pizza, go to Topper's!

Reviewed 19 August 2015

We were hungry after a busy day out exploring and decided to order from Toppers because our one son had tried this brand of pizza a few days earlier at the air and water show and just loved it. Delivery was quick. The price was very good with some coupons in our room. We ordered two large half-and-half pizzas. They were all very good. The kids especially loved the mac-n-cheese pizza. All the pizzas had plenty of toppings and were very cheesy. We would have no problem ordering for Toppers again!!!

1  Thank Shawni_and_Buck
Reviewed 11 July 2015

Ordered a pizza to be delivered to my motel room. It arrived 62 minutes later. The sauce on it had tangy taste that was barely palpable. The feta barely had a taste. The spinach was good but the rest were not the best quality. Next time I am going back to calling Dominoes.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

My kids prefer Toppers to other pizza places in the area. I prefer Marco's or Michaelangelo's, but when it is their choice, here is where we go.

Easy to order what I want online, plus it only takes 15 minutes, or I can let them know when I want it ready.

Very friendly crew.