All reviews front desk efficiency apartment social hour taco bar really nice place to stay large grocery store home away from home indoor pool large shower free beer and wine gas grill one bedroom suite full size refrigerator breakfast bar stayed for two nights restaurants within walking distance hot tub
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

I want to start off by saying we have stayed here a few times before and had really great things to say about everything from staff experience and comfort. Now for my experience Christmas day. When I arrived, the gentleman who was very pleasant could not find me in the system after I showed him my conformation, he noticed that they never moved me to a room in the system. I was suppose to get a queen room. He was sorry and gave a upgrade which I was like well thank you..awesome... I get to the room which was a suite with double beds. Which while I am grateful for this, I didn't use the kitchen and couldn't sleep with my wife. We made the best with the situation and was like it's a bed the rest will be alright

We get to the pool and I had to ask for towels as they were out, not too big of a deal but when we noticed that the whirlpool had brown suds floating on top told me something wasn't clean or something was pretty dirty inside. Didn't use the pool area because if this.

Trying to get a good night sleep until 9pm, next door kids were fighting,wrestling pounding on walls until 1030 .pm and started back up at 6am until I believe 8am when they left the room.

While the front desk young man was nice along with the staff at breakfast. That would be the only thing if why I rated 2 stars. Everything fell short of the experience we had in the past.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Davecu, Manager at Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Thank you for your candid response to our hotel and your recent stay with us. Our hotel does everything we can to anticipate the needs of our guests and provide the best possible experience for everyone. However, on rare occasions, we do fall short of exceeding our guests expectations. Reviews like yours allows us to learn from our short-comings while we celebrate our successes. While we are thrilled to learn of your experience at check-in, we will be honored to use your further experiences as a catalyst for improvement. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and thank you for trusting in our hotel and our brand to continue to provide exceptional accommodations to every guest every time! We hope to show you our dedication during your next stay with us!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

We were in Milwaukee once again for a 1 night stay. I was under the weather and this was perfect for me. I stayed in hotel while husband did his business. Clean, comfortable, lots of space. Great breakfast and friendly staff. The only negative thought would be early morning traffic noise as our room faced the street.

Room Tip: 518 is a suite. Loved it.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Donna P
David C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

On behalf of the entire team here at the Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Arirort South we would like to personally thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent visit to the greater Milwaukee area. We are sorry to hear that you were under the weather but are pleased to know that you were comfortable. We hope to see you again soon and again thanks for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Chose this property for the whirlpool suite and it's location to the MKE airport/area.
The parking is an issue, simply not planned out properly as there is limited parking at this property. Check in was ok, however had to return to have the keys done properly as they didn't work the first time.
Nice reception in the lounge/lobby area, however by the time I returned, it was a ghost town (15min) perhaps next time.
The room as clean and some what sound proof. I had the room facing the street side and without the A/C fan not being able to run on constant (white noise) it was not as quiet as I would have liked. Whirlpool was okay, couldn't get the water hot and I don't like real hot anything so, for me, it wasn't hot enough. Like warm at best. Bed was saggy in the middle .... I suggest a new one. Skipped breakfast, didn't look that appealing.
Checkout? Well, no one to be seen, good thing I had a receipt under the door or I would have been delayed even more.
I'll pass next time.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Davecu, Manager at Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

We are truly sorry to learn that your stay with us was anything less than stellar! We pride ourselves on being Milwaukee's friendliest hotel with exceptional value for our guests. We clearly missed the mark with your stay and we thank you for giving us the opportunity to fix the issues you mention. Please, contact a member of our management team members so we can properly handle your concerns and provide the appropriate compensation for your inconveniences. We can be reached at 414-761-3800.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Stayed for 2 weeks for business. Loved the 24/7 pantry where I can just get what I need, and fill out the list with my room #, then leave it there. Easy check in/check out. Hassle free airport shuttle service even at 4am in the morning. No complaints on breakfast, variety is enough for me not to get sick of it since I stayed there long. Friendly staff. comfortable beds and spacious rooms. Walgreens is right next door, and other restaurants within walking distance. really nice place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Davecu, Manager at Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Our goal at the Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South is to be the very best hotel where our guests almost forget they are on the road and begin to think they are staying in their own home. Being able to grab a snack 24/7; easy in & out; great variety of meals; the ability to go anywhere (even at 4 am); and best of all . . . the friendly/family people surrounding you. We are so glad to hear that you could not find anything about us that you did not like and we hope to welcome you back again very soon. Thank you for choosing our hotel for your two week stay!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

This hotel doesn't forget any detail. The staff is incredibly friendly, the rooms and common areas were all very clean, and the amenities were exceptional. Kitchen was a nice addition. Super extra bonus points for being one of the few hotels that remembers the night owls. The pool is open until 11pm, the breakfast is served until 10:30am, and checkout is at noon. Thank you for that! Not everyone in the world gets up at 5am! What a wonderful discovery. We will be back.

Room Tip: If you want plenty of room, the two bedroom, two bath suite will not disappoint.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family