All reviews nice hotel hi express breakfast options were plentiful mary jo pancake machine pool and hot tub workout area complimentary breakfast first floor clean rooms yogurt wedding weekend stayed here for nights definitely stay here again fireside wisconsin beds
Reviewed 9 August 2017

First floor room was QUIET and did not hear anyone going to the pool area.
GREAT place with very FRIENDLY staff @ desk and @ breakfast.

Thank you for allowing pets. Since I was on business, I did not bring our dogs. However, I appreciate the fact you allow them. I will be back when I'm not on business and will bring my husband and our dogs.

Room Tip: All rooms are great. You can't go wrong!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2017

The rooms and very nice and well appointed. Very clean. Great beds for great sleep. The breakfast is very good and there are "to-go" containers. Staff very professional and helpful. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I enjoyed the pool. The area seemed very clean and had plenty of towels. The room was spacious but the bed and pillows were terrible. I didn't get much sleep either night. Housekeeping put my left over wine in an ice bucket so they did great in my book. ;) The breakfast was clean and always had plenty of choices. I had a problem checking in early for my parents even though the room was on my card. The TV in my parents room didn't work either. Overall it was very average. Nothing extra.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fort Atkinson, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Hi adorangel,

Thank you for your stay and for leaving a review about our hotel on TripAdvisor. I appreciate the high rating you gave us in terms of service. It is also good to know that our location was convenient for your lodging needs. On the other hand, I am sorry for the disappointments you had with the bed and with the pillows. Our guest's comfort remains a priority and I apologize for letting you feel otherwise. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Again, thank you for your comments and for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Ingrid V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Large rooms with very spacious bathrooms and comfortable beds. There is a good size fridge in the room and everything is quite clean. The pool and hot tub areas are well maintained. There is also a guest laundry available. The complimentary breakfast is quite adequate. It's less than 10 minutes from here to the Fireside in Ft. Atkinson, which makes it perfect for a quick ride back later in the evening. I was told the hotel is already 17 years old, but it really doesn't look it! Everything is well maintained and very, very, clean. No nicks and wall scrapes or odd hall odors etc that I frequently find at other hotels of this age. My only recommendation would be to add a seating area just outside the pool area. Being located in Wisconsin it makes sense to have a year round indoor pool, but having a few tables and chairs just outside the pool area for use when relaxing in the summer (it was 86 degrees out the day I was there) would be a added plus for the hotel. I would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Clean rooms with all the stuff you would expect in the room. Left too early to speak to the breakfast. Good location not noisy with plenty of parking. Nearby restaurants, easy access to main roads. Good place for a business stay. Only complaint would be shower heads have a really over done water restricter in them. Gonna take you a while to get wet in there! Rest of the place is A1.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
MaryJo E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fort Atkinson, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Thank you for letting us know how you enjoyed your recent stay in Fort Atkinson, WI. We hope to see you again soon! MaryJo - General Manager