Homestead Suites(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 233
AppleCreek Resort- Hotel & Suites(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
USD 143
Peninsula Park-View(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
USD 139
USD 135
Settlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 188
USD 182
Thorp House Inn & Cottages(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
USD 265
USD 256
White Gull Inn(Fish Creek)
USD 367
Bay Breeze Resort(Ephraim)(Great Value!)
USD 205
The Eagle Harbor Inn(Ephraim)(Great Value!)
USD 210
By The Bay Motel(Fish Creek)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree coffeepeninsula state parkgreat locationdoor countybrought our dognew buildingwelcome basketfrosted glass windowroom keypet friendly roompark entrancebathroom doormy husband and igreat place to staysecond floorwithin walking distanceclean rooms
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I cannot say enough good things about Julie's Park Cafe & Motel. It is absolutely the cleanest place we have ever stayed, regardless of how much we've paid for our room. The staff in the motel and the cafe are the best, friendly, treat you like you're an old friend. I wish there was a Julie's in every town! Thank you for providing such a great place to stay and making a visit to Door County that much better!

Room Tip: I'm sure they are all good, so clean and well kept!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I remember having breakfast here a number of years ago while passing through on a motorcycle. Seemed to me it was pretty decent. This time we stopped for a slice of gluten free Door County cherry pie . My daughter is gluten intolerant and had done her research. Said it was delicious. They have a nice bakery with a variety of choices and our grand daughter found a treat, too. They have a very big fried croissant that was pretty good as well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

What a great motel! 3rd time staying here. Rooms are extremely clean. I have asthma and pet allergies and I was given the last room available that happened to be a pet accessible room. I never had any reaction at all! The rooms are kept extremely clean. Also Julie’ Motel has a restaurant that serves a great breakfast and lunch. Lots of delicious choices, excellent waitstaff and generous portions. Love this place!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Clare J
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Owners are awesome and i always look forward to going back, will not stay anywhere else in Fish Creek. My son love the room we always stay in and he sleeps like a baby (of course he isn’t lol) There location is also perfect for so many things to do in Door County.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I absolutely loved this place! We called to make reservations because we have a dog and the gentleman who took our reservation was so knowledgeable and efficient. When we arrived the staff were so friendly and made recommendations for dinner and activities. My husband and I were so impressed with the cleanliness of our room and bathroom. The bathroom was one of the largest we have had in any hotel. We loved the simple and beautiful furnishings and the bed was comfortable.
I had an issue with the internet not working at 10 pm and Facebook messaged about it and received a solution right away.
Best customer service and cleanest hotel we have visited. Definitely check out the pancakes at the cafe!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Sandra S, Manager at Julie's Park Cafe & Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Autumn for the kind words. At Julies', our guests come first. It is our goal to make your stay the best stay ever. We hope to see you in the future!

Thomas Kelly