All reviews grand suite door county starbucks coffee standard room hot tub wet bar fire pit an adult donuts first floor fish creek get away exercise room no elevator place to stay three nights nice stay
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Celebrating our 25 anniversary at the Ashbrooke and so glad we did! Everything is done excellently, and everyone here, including the guests are friendly. Every detail isbeautiful, classy, clean and yet feels like home. We were given wine to celebrate! The fireplaces are great, pool room is great, lawns beautiful! I can't say enough about it! We already plan on coming back again! .

Room Tip: Go for a suite! Definitely worth it!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Beautiful Adults only environment. Lovely grounds. Professional staff.Great rooms. Close to everything. Quiet rooms. Big rooms. Nicely decorated. Great Value.Well lighted. Nice HVAC. Great fireplace.

Room Tip: Ask for extra bath towels.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 September 2018

We stayed two nights over the 4th of July week. After a very unpleasant odor in our room for two days we decided to let the Ashbrooke know about it. We contacted them after our stay and they proceeded to tell us they discovered the problem after we left. It was an unbearable odor for two days and they said the problem came from the air conditioner filter and the carpet. When I contacted them they said it was taken care of and that was it. The manager or owner said every room is inspected by them personally before occupancy well I find it difficult to understand that they let us stay in that room if they knew the odor was that bad. They offered us nothing in regards to our stay which I now find hard to understand because the rooms were not cheap. The sad part is we really liked to stay there and have several times but I guess we are not considered a valued customer because they did acknowledge what they found and took care of it but that did not help our stay. We always said how clean the Ashbrooke was but after this experience we now know we were not treated fairly.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Fred A, Owner at The Ashbrooke Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us this year before the July 4th holiday. I certainly apologize that you feel I did not respond properly to your comments about the condition of your room, but had you mentioned your concerns to myself or a member of our staff during your stay (my first indication of the problem was in an email from you in early August), please know that we would have done whatever we could at the time to correct the issue to your satisfaction. Our staff values each and every one of our guests, whether it is their first stay or have been with us many times. I am hopeful that you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Loved the coffee maker and front desk and staff gave us more when we asked. Also bought 2 wine glasses and the wine was reasonably priced and chilled!!!! We used the refrig and microwave. Loved the decorations in the room. Best was having our coffee out on our porch area !!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had an extremely enjoyable time at the Ashbrooke. The staff was very friendly and the room was amazing. We definitely enjoyed the whirlpool! I would definitely recommend this this hotel!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple