All reviews grand suite door county starbucks coffee hot tub wet bar fire pit standard room an adult first floor fish creek donuts get away no elevator exercise room great place to stay nice stay each morning
Reviewed 14 July 2016

very friendly, clean and nice company. Beautiful pool, whirlpool and sauna. Sat outside by the firepit and it was very nice. Comfy beds and pillows. Shower had great water pressure. Great location, walking distance to town.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

This is the first time we ever stayed at a hotel that was adults only. Although I love children, it was really nice to have the quiet in the pool and around the grounds. Which by the way, are beautiful and quiet. We had a great first floor room that was clean and bright. If I had any complaint it would be toward one of the desk people. When we checked in, we asked if there was availability for an extra nite and they indicated that someone was trying to decide if they were checking out sooner. And, if they did, we could move into that room. They made a note of our request and said to check back the next day. I walked over the following day to check on their decision and there was a different person at the desk. I explained the situation and she did not check records but merely said no the other couple decided to stay longer so there was no availability for the extra nite. Disappointed, my husband and I called around for a room at another hotel and found one in Ephraim. We really didn't want to stay that far north but took it. 15 minutes later we received a phone call from the person at Ashbrooke saying the other couple was leaving. Obviously, they did not care enough to check for us ahead of time and by then we had put a deposit on another room. But that aside,new will definitely stay there again. We loved the room, the grounds and the area.

Room Tip: Bring your own pillow. Theirs are hard.
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

My hubby and I stayed here for 4 days/3 nights for our 10yr wedding anniversary and were really happy with our room/stay.

The Ashbrooke is in a great location in Egg Harbor. It's within walking distance to downtown Egg Harbor shops and restaurants. We walk ones many of nights to Grumpy's for ice cream.

We stayed in the signature room which was beautiful, clean, and roomie. We had a small fridge, coffee maker, and microwave which is all we needed. The in room double whirlpool tub actually fit my 6'4" hubby AND my 5'9" self which is extremely difficult to come by.

The bed and pillows were comfy and did I mention the room was clean! The staff were all extremely friendly and as an adults only hotel it was quiet.

We didn't use the indoor pool, hot tub or workout room but we did check them out and they all looked clean and inviting.

Overall we had a great stay that was highly enjoyable. We would absolutely choose the Ashbrooke again in the future!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Our room was east facing but the remote controlled blinds allowed us to sleep in if needed. Loved the whirlpool in our room- unless you wanted to watch TV but whose there for the TV?!?! Joan did a wonderful job preparing our room for us everyday. The front desk was continually helpful! The location was great for walking to the shops. It was uphill from the shops but a wonderful walk. The robes were nice to lounge around in and the bed comfy after a long day of touring and site seeing or even just hanging around. There is soap, shampoo and conditioner, and lotion provided that are a pleasant fragrant.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2016

We have been coming here for years and it keeps getting better. This is the cleanest place we have ever stayed at in all our travels. The rooms are spacious, many with fireplaces. The owners take great pride in their property. The grounds are always neat, the outdoor furniture always looks new, and it is an easy walk into town. They have an indoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna. Children are not allowed. We think it is the best place to stay in Door County.

Room Tip: Every room is great. Some first floor rooms have an outdoor porch.
1  Thank Stargazer52