1,283 results
All reviews harbor building green bay on site restaurant door county flagship building indoor pool water view hot tub the kitchen steam room bedroom loft tennis courts off season main building fall colors beautiful view common areas
Reviewed 17 November 2017

The rooms at the Landmark provide an intimate setting. Guests can choose to use the kitchenette to dine in or prepare snacks, can view the beautiful landscape and Bay of Green Bay, or take a walk along the paved paths. The resort is close to multiple tourist and dining destinations in Door County.

Room Tip: The waterview rooms in the harbor house provide the best view of the foliage and the Bay of Green Bay.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeff L, Public Relations Manager at Landmark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

The staff is always very friendly. The fall colors are as pretty as a picture.
I just wish there was a walkway closer to the water.
Golf course is right next door.
Close to shops. Great Trolly tours. They pick you up at the front of Resort.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. The resort is centrally located. The Egg Harbor beach is a half-mile away. The Egg Harbor Marina is less than a mile. The amazing trails at Peninsula State Park are about 8 miles away. And there are five golf courses and five wineries within a 15 minute drive.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Check in was a bit slow due to long line. We arrived right at check in time even though we got a text from Landmark at 8 am that morning stating our room was ready. Unfortunately could not get to the property any sooner than 4 pm.

We had a King suite in the Navigator building. Incredible view of the water. The colors on the trees really popped, it was a great view! The suite was very spacious overall although the bathroom could've been a bit bigger. The mattress was super comfy. So much so that I missed it when I got home.

The property as a whole is very nice. There is a nice walking path along the water side of the property. Be sure to walk that during a sunset time.

We did not visit the Carrington restaurant so can't comment on that.

Our building had a whirlpool and steam room which we used a couple times. We did not use the pool in the main building but it looked nice.

You are able to rent out board games from the front desk and also buy frozen pizza if you'd like. Kitchen in the room was fully stocked which was great.

** * Biggest downside which I hesitate to mention but is the reason I gave 4 stars rather than 5....we were gone all day the first day of our stay. When we returned to the room our door was propped open with the extra lock! After looking around our room and thankfully not finding any belongings missing, I immediately notified the front desk (also made them aware at check out again). They said they would let the housekeeping staff know. I really hope they followed through and the individual who cleaned our room knows they left our door propped open. Security should be top priority. Needless to say we kept our do not disturb sign out the remainder of our stay.

The recent upgrades to the rooms are very nice. I do think the hallways and common areas need updating (new carpeting, paint..etc) Also I suggest more lighting in the parking areas. It gets very dark at night with all the trees around.

Room Tip: Choose waterview if at all possible
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank griffinmj
Jeff L, Public Relations Manager at Landmark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you for your review. Will definitely put Housekeeping on a alert. Don't know if the open door was there doing, but it does seem the obvious choice. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Went away for the weekend with my daughter and grandson. Room was nice but small. Pull out bed was the most comfortable I ever slept on! Check in and out was the only frustrating thing as they were very, very slow but nice.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeff L, Public Relations Manager at Landmark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry for any inconvenience with the speed (or lack thereof) of our Front Desk staff. We've put in all new sofa sleepers, and have received great response regarding the comfort. The resort is 32 years old, and the suites do run a bit smaller than some newer properties.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

My husband and I went to my nephews wedding. I made the reservation way in advance. The people are kind and helpful. Everyone is happy. The local restaurants are excellent. The king bed was super comfortable. The maid service also good. The kitchen was functional for when we needed it. There's a laundry facility. The change of the trees and the vista beautiful.
clean rooms
kind folk
seasonal resort

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeff L, Public Relations Manager at Landmark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you so much for writing a review. Sounds like a good time for a family wedding. The resort has 20-25 weddings at the resort each year, and another 50-60 weddings where we do the lodging only.