USD 112
USD 122
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 136/night.

The Oxbow Hotel(Eau Claire)
USD 194
USD 133
USD 134
USD 124
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsgas stationtruck stoppines restauranttravel centerchippewa fallspizzahair salonbaked potatoroom was cleanattached barshower pressureuw stoutcheck in was smoothnext morningwould stay here againparking lotwi fi
Reviewed 25 September 2017

We stayed for one night and received room 114. Friendly staff, quick and easy check in, large clean room, bed was comfortable and a great view (just kidding). When we opened our curtains and saw the view we started laughing...talk about a room with a view. We still enjoyed our stay. We would definitely stay here again and maybe ask for room 114 again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I LOVED staying at this hotel!

Service was great, room was clean and super comfortable and had a microwave and refrigerator.

Amenities were the best! The restaurant- 29 Pines- was cozy and very nice and dinner was a great price with plenty of leftovers for a few days from just one plate- they have HUGE servings. As an added bonus it was very affordable.

Other amenities included and arcade, nice pool and hot tub, gym and a travel center- which had pizza, subs and ice cream, plus anything you may need for snacks or just relaxing.

Massage parlor, hair and tanning salon. Everything a person could need right at their finger tips after along day of travel.

Breakfast was really nice: waffles, scrambled eggs in the shape of a circle, sausage, pastries, hard boiled eggs, muffins, bagels, English muffin (I made a sandwich with the eggs and sauage-Yummy), fresh fruit, juice, cereal, oatmeal... plenty of good option for everyone!

Overall, I would stay here every time I pass this way again. VERY nice hotel and for the price I felt it was a steal! Had a 5 star luxury feel and service.

Room Tip: accessibility on first floor was perfect for all special needs
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2017

This is our first time to stay here, but we were immediately happy to see the lobby and then the room. Very nice decor, feels very new, and the suite is beautiful. My wife wasa very pleased that I booked this for us. They have great, fast Wi-Fi, complimentary breakfast and a restaurant in the hotel. They have an indoor heated pool, and also a whirlpool.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We were in the area for a wedding. I booked the hotel awhile back when the bride told me they had a block of rooms on reserve. This weekend we knew was a busy weekend in the area because Leinenkugels had their 150 anniversary. From what we were told hotels all over were getting booked. Right as we are pulling into the venue where the ceremony is being held we get a call from a number AT THE HOTEL. A man was on the other line with all my information and said that they were unable to get an authorization on my card. My husband then gave his card info and since we were in a pretty remote area we lost the signal. I was about to call the hotel back when the number FROM THE HOTEL called me. He apologized and finalized everything and that was that. When we got to the wedding we found out that a few other guests we knew staying at the hotel had the same thing happened to them. The next morning my friend texted me saying the fraud dept. of her bank called and that a large amount of money had been spent in another state. As we checked out we told the front desk, not because we were mad bit more to make others aware, and I was very upset with the front desks reaction. She placed a paper on the counter and said "We are suppose to tell all of our guests this." Then she let us read the hand written note about some scam. She said this has been happening for the past week. Don't warn me after the fact! PLUS... I had called this hotel two different times about an early check in. During those calls I could have been warned and they could have read their note to me. Luckily nothing was taken out of our account, but we still found the closest bank and had to close our account and get new cards. My friend who did have a large amount of money taken also called about an early check in as well, and just like me she was not warned either. Really all we wanted to do was warn the front desk, and her lack of interest was shocking! She never even apologized for any inconvience it may have caused.
The room was nice. Everything seemed clean. We didn't get to try the breakfast because it was a Saturday morning and we had to get to a bank before they closed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Thought GPS was leading us to a field, about 15 minutes from town, mall, and restaurants. First night was quiet. Stayed again a few days later on the way through town, lots of highway noise. Carpet in hallways showing wear and tear. Pool walls had a lot of damage. Hot tub was warm not hot and jets not working. Very small exercise room. Limited breakfast choices compared to other hotels. Beds very hard.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family