All reviews king suite room was clean great place to stay nice pool flat screen tv would stay here again pool area very nice hotel nice breakfast pool and hot tub waffles front desk staff the breakfast area staff was very friendly free breakfast nice stay bw
Reviewed 8 March 2017

I have always enjoyed staying at BW hotels. Staff is friendly and helpful, rooms are large and beds are (usually) comfy. I prefer to stay at locations with on-site restaurant/bar. Planning a conference in Eau Claire with CVTC and Sally (Sales and Catering) has been great to work with. Looking forward to going back at the end of the month for the conference!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Sondra M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Eau Claire Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2017

Hi hope378,

We thank you for your review and look forward to hosting your event. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand. It is our pleasure to help.

See you soon!

Reviewed 7 March 2017

We stayed here on our way through to Florida. The room was nice, new beds, very comfortable after long drive. Hotel had pool and hot tub which was nice for my grandson to swim and me to relax. Quiet hotel and very friendly staff. The continental breakfast was nice as we were on the road in the morning.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Greeting Minimoss,

Thank you for staying with us and for the nice review. We are glad you chose to stay with us here at The Best Western Plus Eau Claire Conference Center.

I hope you are having a great time in Florida, I am sure it is much warmer than here today.

Safe travels!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel. It was clean and quiet. The pool area is nice and the hot tub was just the right temperature. My daughter loved the pool. They are pet friendly. The only drawback is there is nothing around, but the hotel has a small pub in it that does offer a little relaxation. The continental breakfast was free and sufficient. It has make your own pancakes as well as eggs, sausage, cereal and the other standard breakfast food. The breakfast area is right by the lobby and open and large enough to hang out in. The staff has been very friendly and helpful. Over all a great experience.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Sondra M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Eau Claire Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Hi Phillip J,

Thank you for your kind review on our hotel. We truly appreciate your staying with us and I am so glad your daughter got to enjoy the pool.

Spring is coming and we hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

To whom it may concern,
I wanted to post this is in review but your page is not working. We stopped on Sunday night. Traveling with my parents and my wife and kids. My dad is diabetic and had a low sugar episode. At 2:00 in the morning he contacted the front desk and asked for orange juice. The man that answered not only brought one but two glasses and patiently waited for my father to drink one before leaving. Please tell (my dad thought Chris or Conor) that I and my family are grateful for his help and concern. I would have said something before we left but didnt hear the story till back on the road the next day. Thank you again and how wonderful for an employee to go above and beyond. Thank you Best Western for employing employees who care about your customers!! Sincerely, Tom Fredrick and family. Night of Febuary 19th 2017 Rooms were recently remodeled!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Hi Toby F,

Thank you for your review. I am so glad your Dad is doing well. We really do appreciate our guests and are happy to help with anything that arises.

We do hope you will come back and visit us if you are in the area.

Think Spring!

Reviewed 21 February 2017

We have stayed here several times on a visit. No regrets at all. The hotel is clean, and the staff is extremely helpful and polite. The room was very comfortable and quiet. The breakfast area was fine with good choices of breakfast food. We come to Eau Claire several times during the school year and we will be back here as our choice hotel.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Sondra M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Eau Claire Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Hi Wispr,

Thank you so kindly for your review on our hotel. We value your feedback and appreciate you staying with us here at the Best Western Plus Eau Claire Conference Center.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Have a wonderful day!