All reviews johnny's italian steakhouse front desk breakfast buffet newer hotel great hotel texas roadhouse walk in shower great shower north dakota restaurant downstairs family get together refrigerator and microwave business trip comfortable beds hash browns i highly recommend this hotel loved this hotel
Reviewed 29 August 2018

First stay at Holiday Inn in many years. I was pleasantly surprised. This is a newer hotel in an area near shopping and restaurants but there's development very near the hotel. It's right off the interstate so it was very easy to get into and out of on my way to Minnesota. The only issue is that the lobby area was rather humid and there was condensation on the floor, with large fans going to try and keep the floor dry. The co-located restaurant was definitely a plus. And I didn't notice the notice from the interstate so it quieter than expected.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Justin H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Holiday Inn South in Eau Claire, Wisconsin! I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize for the humidity in the lobby during your stay, this took us by surprise too with the weather and storm! We appreciate your patience with this matter. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this hotel several times in the last few years. Last week I made a major mistake, I did an online reservation, I didn’t pay attention made it for Wednesday, instead of Thursday.
So when I checked in at the front desk, A very nice girl,said we don’t have a reservation for you.! I said I have a confirmation looked on my phone it was for last night. I showed young lady and she said oh yes we charged you for last night when you did not show up.
She said wait a minute my general manager still here, I’ll ask him if we can do something. She came back and said since we charge you for last night you could stay tonight and no charge.
So I checked in, had my usual delicious dinner in the bar, watching the Packers preseason game. Love that they have the same bartenders, most hotels turn over staff. They always quick, efficient, and friendly.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Our family has stayed here a few times while visiting friends/relatives. The rooms are nice, clean. The pool is great! We’ve had our daughter’s 4th Birthday here because of the pool. There are plenty of tables, chairs, and lounge chairs to accommodate a large group, plus other hotel guests. It’s the restaurant that is outstanding! Excellent food from breakfast (chef cook-to-order omletes! Reminded me of the Eau Claire Country Club!) to lunch to dinner! This is a must-stay hotel when in Eau Claire.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Justin H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Holiday Inn South in Eau Claire, Wisconsin! I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We take pride in providing the best amenities and service possible for all of our guests. We appreciate your continued business, and look forward to your next stay. Thank you for taking the time to give us such a kind review!

Reviewed 1 August 2018

This is a nice, clean hotel with excellent beds! It's in a great location, close to the interstate, restaurants and shopping! A couple of cons: upon check-in, me and another guest waited for around 10 minutes for someone to come to the front desk. During this time, many staff members passed by and the restaurant hostesses stood a couple of feet away, none of them stopped and addressed us. Once the front desk staff returned, she was very apologetic and check-in was fast and smooth. The breakfast cost was $10 and I've had much better free breakfasts at other hotels, it was very disappointing! Despite these cons, I will stay again!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2018

While visible from the Interstate, this motel is reached via a number of local streets. Just follow your GPS and you'll be fine. The trials of finding it bring rich rewards. It is the best Holiday Inn at which I've stayed for years. It's four years old but still smells new. I had a room with two queen beds that had lots of space around the beds. The bath was magnificent--stone floors, enclosed glass shower stall, incredible space. The fantastic mattress--firm yet softly enveloping--enhanced the experience. The thick doors bespeak a hotel more than a Holiday Inn. Breakfast isn't free but a $10 buffet includes an omelet station at which the chef prepares one to your specifications. The staff was friendly and helpful. In sum, a great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Justin H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thank you for your kind review of our property! We take pride in providing the best customer service and amenities possible for all of our guests! I am happy to know we have exceeded your expectations and that you had a lovely stay with us! Yes, we are a little hidden off the interstate once you exit, but we are definitely worth the extra bit of a drive! I am glad you were able to also enjoy our delicious breakfast, along with a made to order omelet! We look forward to your next stay, take care!