USD 146
  • Restaurant
USD 130
USD 118
Fairfield Inn
The Oxbow Hotel(Eau Claire)
USD 176
USD 125
Hotels.com
All reviewsdorm size fridgewould stay here againfirst floormicrowavecampus
Reviewed 7 June 2017

The pool was nice and warm, the hot tub was cold though due to being recently fixed. The room we originally were put in was to far back for me to walk to get to the pool, so we asked for a room closer and they gave us a nice spacious room with a patio and close to the pool. Very accomidating, clean room, good workers. The patio doors are kind of hard to open and close though and the a/c in some rooms do not work all that well. Would not suggest going to the bar next to the hotel very expensive for drinks. The rooms have a fridge with small freezer like a dorm size fridge, and has a microwave. Loved the overall experience of the place. Did not wake up to try breakfast though. Would recommend this place, but ask for a room with a working a/c during spring/summer.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
ABVICampusView, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Campus View, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Thank you very much for reviewing your stay with us! It is great to hear that you were pleased with your accommodations and that you were offered good service! We hope to see you again the next time you are in Eau Claire for a girls night!

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I arrived late and only stayed here due to a snowstorm. The lobby looked ok at check in and the receptionist was nice. My room ended up being dirty. When I went to climb in the bed, it had dark blue lint all over the sheets and the pillow had black make up marks on it. I also found long dark hairs in the sheets. The bed felt old and lumpy, it wasn't comfortable at all. I woke and took a shower and noticed my neck was burning. I looked in the mirror and found lots of bite marks on my neck. I did receive a refund.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
ABVICampusView, Director of Sales at Americas Best Value Inn - Campus View, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Dear Guest,
We are sorry you are unhappy with your stay. We're confused as to when you didn't didn't contact the front desk right away about your concerns with your room but we were pleased everything go squared away.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this location due to its proximity to UWEC and the price. I was impressed with the courtesy of the front desk, the general cleanliness of the room and okay with the breakfast. That said, the bed was the hardest thing I've ever slept on that wasn't the ground. The comforter had a large tear in it on the underside, the bathroom sink had nothing but a dribble of water which ended up being okay as the drain was clogged. They need a maintenance department: loose baseboard, clogged wall vent, peeling paint, nonfunctioning latches on the patio door, a heater that was either on and HOT or off, chipped dresser, stained carpet, leaking shower nozzle. You get the picture. Please realize I travel quite a bit and am not super picky, but this was annoying. So, despite the friendly people, I will not be back.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
ABVICampusView, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Campus View, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

I sincerely apologize that you were not pleased with your stay. Thank you for your review, as your comments will help us in serving future guests. I appreciate the photos you provided of the condition of the room-- I was able to identify which room you stayed in and we now have the room out of order so no other guests will be assigned to the room before repairs can be made.

Again, I am sorry for your troubles. I do hope you will reconsider your decision to stay elsewhere and try us again in the future.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

I stayed here while traveling to Eau Claire for business. This is not a deluxe hotel with deluxe amenities. However, it is clean and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was good and had the basics. Overall a great place to stay for $52 a night. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
ABVICampusView, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Campus View, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Thank you, John, for taking the time to review your stay with us! I am glad that you were comfortable in your room and were satisfied with our breakfast options! It is great to hear that we lived up to our name and made you feel that we offered you a good value for the money. We appreciate your business and would be happy to host you again. Feel free to contact the contact the hotel directly to book- 715.834.6611.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

It was a pleasant room with two queen comfortable beds. It had a refrigerator and microwave and also an indoor pool. and hot tub. Nice hosts. Breakfast was good. The best part was it didn't cost an arm and a leg.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
ABVICampusView, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Campus View, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! It is great to hear that you and your family were pleased with your accommodations. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of some of our amenities and were satisfied with our breakfast options! We appreciate your business and would be happy to host you again. Feel free to contact the contact the hotel directly to book- 715.834.6611. --Kari Thorp, General Manager