“Meaty, Tasty, Great Ribs!”
Review of LD's BBQ

LD's BBQ
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in East Troy
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 28 November 2015

As good as the best ribs I've ever tasted. First time visitor last Sunday, and was blown away by the ribs. Can't wait to try the rest of the menu.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

I picked up a large order for an early Thanksgiving. Everyone loved it. We had brisket, ribs, rib tips, pulled chicken, mac 'n cheese, sausage, corn bread and most of their sides. A huge hit. Sadly, no leftovers.
Great place with a really nice staff!

Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

I stopped by LD's BBQ on my way home! Wow! The BBQ flavor is , in my opinion, spot on. I purchased the sampler platter and the seasoning on the chicken was fantastic. The brisket melted in my mouth. The sausage had an amazing flavor. The Rib tips knocked my socks off. Even the seasoning on the roll was perfect. I'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

Well we all know there is a real difference between fast food cooked meat and sides and what I call "genuine BBQ". This guy has it nailed. His smoker out back that you can see from the road is the first clue that this is done right.The wafting aromas alone should be enough to bring you in here. We tried this for the first time last week and it was awesome. It was recommended to my husband from someone he works with. We can't wait to go back and try the rest. I recommend trying any of the combos; we both had The Derby. Our friend had a reportedly awesome BBQ chicken.

Reviewed 7 November 2015 via mobile

Order the Mac N Cheese dinner. I over heard the guy in line before me who over heard the guy before him order it and then 3 guys behind me decided to try it also. I am on my 4th meal out of it for only 10 bucks! Mmmm mmm delish!

Been to LD's BBQ? Share your experiences!