All reviews room was clean side entrance nice place to stay the breakfast area pool area first floor room key yogurt night's sleep once a year decent price bit dated up to date king room pool and hot tub plenty of parking many years
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I was charged for the wrong room and in their ineptness in trying to fix it, I have had 4 additional charges on my card. It is still not corrected. They claim charges were reversed, yet they keep gettin deducted from my account. I’m not sure why they can’t figure it out. They are clueless, don’t stay here! Same management as Super 8 in Eagle River. There was mold in the shower and the bedspread was stained. The bedroom lights didn’t work either. Be warned!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Nice, clean and modern motel. Big rooms. Breakfast is served at 5 a.m. for many of us leaving early n the morning. Nice beds with nice clean rooms. Many tv channels. Big pool and plenty of hot coffee...

Room Tip: Breakfast is served at 5 a.m.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2018

have stayed here for many years and watched this place steadily decline. When you use side entrance, the doors don't lock. Room smelled musty ,carpets were wet, The ice machine is filthy, can't imagine it passing any health inspection. Lovely grounds with no outdoor furniture. These issues don't reflect on Motel staff, rathar uncaring management

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 August 2018

I have been staying here for years but never again. The hotel is old and needs dramatic updating. I made the reservations six months ago and secured a very good price. I held the card with my AMEX but wanted to pay with another CC. The two women at the desk had no idea how to do that, so they charged BOTH Credit cards the entire amount. when my statement came and i called to ask them to reverse the charge ( wait it gets better) they charged both accounts again!! So i called and spoke to a very rude women who said that i was wrong and that she was right and both cards were not charged twice. I finnaly had my CC company stop the charge and then refund me the money.

Room Tip: far from pool and front desk
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Service was poor. Decor in rooms were laughable. Rooms should definitely be cleaner.
Hot tub was hot, but jets didn't work. no towels in pool area.Breakfast was very good.
For $140.00/night, I would expect much better Service,comfort and clenliness.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple