“Good place to find baking supplies.”
Review of The Flour Sack - CLOSED

The Flour Sack
Cuisines: American
Description: We now have our coffee shop in the front of the store for your enjoyment along with free WI-FI. We serve all espresso drinks both hot and cold along with a selection of freshly baked muffins, turnovers, cookies, scones and more. Our retail store sells gourmet & specialty foods, mixes, baking supplies, cooking utensils, organic & natural foods, and "Everything from Soup to Nuts". The Flour Sack is an attraction besides being a unique retail store and small coffee shop-- it is a fun and interesting place to visit.
Reviewed 4 December 2012

They have a great deal of types of flours that are difficult to find in these parts, including pumpernickel. They have a huge supply of cookie cutters. The only thing I have gone there looking for that they DIDN'T have was expresso powder.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

I love this place, they always have the bulk baking and seasoning things that I need and it is always a stop when I visit Eagle River.

Reviewed 3 November 2012

We are new to the area and tickled to have "discovered" the Flour Sack. We have been here a couple of times now and enjoy the setting, service and love the menu choices. Well prepared and fairly priced. We will continue to enjoy the Flour Shack and will recommend it to our own guests.

1  Thank Cedaroma
Reviewed 21 September 2012

We went here for lunch.I had soup and sandwich(6.99) On sour dough bread I had smoked turkey with tomato jam and lettuce,tomato and cheese with potato and leeks soups.It was serve on clear glass sandwich plate.Unique shop that has a lot to look at.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

One of my favorite lunch spots. I found a new favorite menu item today. I had the Santa Fe wrap. I'm not sure if that's the correct name. It was delicious and very big. Some of the other sandwiches are small. My second favorite is the Raspberry Grilled Cheese. I know it sounds weird, but trust me, you will love it. I order it without the onions.

Service is a bit slow around the lunch hour, but everyone is always friendly.