“cute place”
Review of The Flour Sack - CLOSED

The Flour Sack
Cuisines: American
Description: We now have our coffee shop in the front of the store for your enjoyment along with free WI-FI. We serve all espresso drinks both hot and cold along with a selection of freshly baked muffins, turnovers, cookies, scones and more. Our retail store sells gourmet & specialty foods, mixes, baking supplies, cooking utensils, organic & natural foods, and "Everything from Soup to Nuts". The Flour Sack is an attraction besides being a unique retail store and small coffee shop-- it is a fun and interesting place to visit.
Reviewed 21 September 2012

We went here for lunch.I had soup and sandwich(6.99) On sour dough bread I had smoked turkey with tomato jam and lettuce,tomato and cheese with potato and leeks soups.It was serve on clear glass sandwich plate.Unique shop that has a lot to look at.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

One of my favorite lunch spots. I found a new favorite menu item today. I had the Santa Fe wrap. I'm not sure if that's the correct name. It was delicious and very big. Some of the other sandwiches are small. My second favorite is the Raspberry Grilled Cheese. I know it sounds weird, but trust me, you will love it. I order it without the onions.

Service is a bit slow around the lunch hour, but everyone is always friendly.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

We were staying at the Edgewater Inn & Cottages (reviewed by me separately) where they don't serve breakfasts, so we went to The Flour Sack to see what we can get.
We walked into a top class gourmet food store you would usually expect to see in a large modern city, with an emphasis (as hinted by the name...) on baking products and utensils.
The Flour Sack is beautifully arranged and is a pleasure to spend money at....
In addition to all the above, they serve food all day and very special.
We had a great breakfast there. The menu is very interesting with a wide range of original dishes, not found elsewhere.
Everything was prepared on the spot and was fresh and attractively presented.
If you are in the area, make sure to stop here, no matter what hour of the day it is.
Don't miss it!! You'll love the place!!

Reviewed 7 August 2012

This place is a haven for cooks of all levels. So many neat mixes, ingredients, utensils, ideas, gifts. We have even snowmobiled there to stock up on items! Don't pass it by!

Reviewed 6 August 2012

Not a huge menu, but different items to try. The sandwiches are always tasty, however the soup was a little bland.