“Incredible Burgers & Fries!”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #20 of 47 Restaurants in Delafield
Reviewed 9 December 2015

This was my first time at a Five Guys, and I was so impressed!! Ordered a cheeseburger with some extra fxins(which anything extra is free!!!). Then while you're waiting you can have as many peanuts as you want, with refillable drinks. The fries and burger was honestly out of this world! I would highly recommend Five Guys for sure!

Reviewed 31 October 2015

The burgers are good but I feel like your paying to much for what you get. Could lower prices in my opinion.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

From the moment you open the door...welcome to five guys belted across the room. The smell is awesome. A burger cooked how you want it with as much as you want piled on it at no extra charge. More fries than you can eat and peanuts while you wait.
Yum, yum, yum! Always a hit! You have to try it.

Reviewed 11 September 2015

I prefer a Five Guys burger to other fast food chains. The fries are plentiful and remind me of carnival style (real potatoes, some with peel still on). It's fast, made to order and convenient. What's not to like? It's my go to burger place when I'm craving one. If you like thinner grilled burgers, give this a try! People with peanut allergies should avoid this restaurant, there are open boxed in the dining area.

Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

We eat here several times during the year. This location is super clean and the staff is very friendly and welcoming. Five Guys uses fresh not frozen ingredients. The burgers are tasty and made to order. They also have hot dogs too. If you try the fries, a small order is enough for two people to share - they always heap extra fries beyond the container into your to go bag. We also like their beverage machines. Drinks can we customized with a wide selection of flavored and different add-in flavored. The fact that they have two units makes it faster to get a beverage.