“Sadly they are closing!”
Review of infi.DELI.ty

infi.DELI.ty
Ranked #20 of 119 Restaurants in De Pere
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Description: infi.DELI.ty is a New York style deli - bringing a bit of Broadway (New York) to Broadway (De Pere). At infi.DELI.ty, high quality, gourmet food is our passion. We offer both freshly prepared sandwiches as well as high quality deli meats and cheeses - with an emphasis on farm-to-table ingredients, organic and locally-sourced products whenever possible, and some partnerships with regional farms. Vegetarian? Vegan? No problem! We've got you covered.
Reviewed 11 June 2018

INCREDIBLE sandwiches. Our favorite lunch spot. But the word on the street is that they are closing, not due to lack of business, but because it's simply more work than they anticipated.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I have tried the sandwiches here a few times. They are all delicious and unique. My only complaint is the service. When I walked up to the counter to order, the only worker in sight was busy making sandwiches. After a few minutes, a second worker appeared and took my order. I ordered one sandwich and waited 15 minutes before it was brought out to me. In my opinion, there needs to be a designated person at the counter to take orders and at least 2 other workers to make the sandwiches, at least during the busy lunch hour. A couple walked in while I was waiting for my sandwich and waited about 5 minutes as no one came to the counter to wait on them. They finally just gave up and walked out, frustrated. The sandwiches here are very good, and quite large. The price is also large, between $9-$11 for a sandwich. I will come back since the food is delicious, but I think next time I will call in my order ahead of time so I don't have to wait so long.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Here for a few weeks and staying just down the street, and it was recommended to us by the hotel manager! Took my 18 month old with me, and it was a good experience! The sandwiches were great, I had “The Milkman” and my child ate “ Its Yours” and they were both great! Will go back during our stay!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Highly recommend. I've had three subs there now and each was simply phenomenal. It's an asset to the community! Give them your support, you can't go wrong!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I've lived in Green Bay for a couple years now and have always been very disappointed with their lack of good restaurants. Everything was mediocre and it amazed me that for a town this size, there were no good places to eat. When I found this place & tried the food I was ecstatic. FINALLY!!! A good restaurant! It's on par with the restaurants I fell in love with in big cities such as Portland, Minneapolis and NYC. The dining area is hip and has a cool city vibe. I've tried 3 sandwiches so far: the cougar, the swinger and the cleaning lady. All were delicious. The sandwiches are big, flavorful and priced very well, under $10 each. They also had a lunch deal where you could buy half a sandwich and a cup of soup for near the same price if not less; I can't remember but it was a great deal. I'll have to take advantage of it next time. The restaurant supports local businesses which is a plus. Service was quick. Definitely eat here if you want a good sandwich or are missing big city food. You won't regret it.

1  Thank Compass566563

Been to infi.DELI.ty? Share your experiences!