“Best place for breakfast in De Pere”
Review of Nicolet Restaurant

Nicolet Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 115 Restaurants in De Pere
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We love coming here for breakfast, it is the best in De Pere. The prices are faireally, but friendly staff. There is sometimes a little wait, so go early, especially on the weekends.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Caught up with a friend a couple months ago and tried out Nicolet for the first time. Service was friendly and the food was good. Had the special s'mores French roast and it was delicious.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Have just eaten there with friends once for lunch, again for dinner... food was great, waitresses were fun and efficient, prices were reasonable. Facility is clean and attractive.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I go to the Nicolet every time I'm in De Pere. We always go for breakfast after a night on the town. The famer's feed is excellent.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I have been in and and around De Pere and the surrounding Green Bay area, checking out a number of breakfasts spots.
The Nicolet seems to be a breakfast hotspot and was quite busy when I stopped on a weekday morning.
I ordered the corned beef breakfast and it was good, but I thought it could have been a little bit bigger. It was obviously home made and I could have eaten more.
Good food and good service. It can get a bit busy. Nice place to meet and eat.

Been to Nicolet Restaurant? Share your experiences!