“Great breakfast spot”

Ranked #7 of 115 Restaurants in De Pere
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I go to the Nicolet every time I'm in De Pere. We always go for breakfast after a night on the town. The famer's feed is excellent.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I have been in and and around De Pere and the surrounding Green Bay area, checking out a number of breakfasts spots.
The Nicolet seems to be a breakfast hotspot and was quite busy when I stopped on a weekday morning.
I ordered the corned beef breakfast and it was good, but I thought it could have been a little bit bigger. It was obviously home made and I could have eaten more.
Good food and good service. It can get a bit busy. Nice place to meet and eat.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I met my friend here for breakfast, and we talked for over 2 hours. The coffee is hot and delicious. The food was tasty and hot. I got the eggs Benedict.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

We go here for breakfast any time of day. I love the Farmer's Feed. And the toast and strawberry jam is the best ever. Service is great also. Friendly waitstaff.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

It's a very affordable, non pretentious, clean and comfortable diner with great food and service. We love this place!

Been to Nicolet Restaurant? Share your experiences!