All reviews cinnamon rolls front desk wisconsin cheese madison area night clerk standard hi express quiet stay off the highway perfect location wedding party king bed gas station a great stay beds were comfortable one night stay easy access continental breakfast
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I have always had good luck with Holiday Inn’s but this Hotel was not up to par with most of them. Our room was a king suite but carpet was old, bathroom floor tile chipped and loose, wall paper pealing with mold growing in the corners (why do hotels even put wall paper in bathrooms?)
The front desk staff was very nice and helpful and breakfast was good!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Deforest (Madison Area), responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi MajellaMarie,

I welcome your thoughts and thank you for making us a part of your trip to Deforest, WI. We are grateful that you chose our Holiday Inn Express!

As always, we want nothing more but to live up to the good experience our guests are used to having with our chain. From your review, it made me smile that you enjoyed the breakfast items we've served and that our staff has served you well. Customers to us always come first. We try to take care of each and every guest in the best way possible. Glad it was evident on this visit.

I hoped to have made it this way all-throughout, but I'm sorry took some downturns because of the carpet, wallpaper in the bathroom, and the loose bathroom tile. I'm sorry that this made you uneasy, MajellaMarie, This is not the impression we'd like to leave you. Don't worry, I took the necessary steps to ensure our management gets to read your post and map ways to improve what we provide. Again, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Having you back in the future will be the greatest reward we can ever ask and I am positive to make it better. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us.

Best regards,

Frank A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 30 August 2018

We were very impressed with the Holiday Inn. The room was very nice. The room was spacious and comfortable with a great view, and the bed was very comfortable providing me with a great nights rest. The breakfast provided the next morning was the best I've ever had at any motel. This is a must stop for all travelers.

Room Tip: best views.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed while going north to fish. Easy off and on Interstate with plenty of space to park a boat. That is appreciated. Clean and comfortable after long day of driving. We thought room rates fair. Not sure why it showed full when tried to book room in march

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel was clean, professional, and comfortable. It's a cheaper alternative to higher prices options in Wisconsin Dells or Madison.

There is an actual cheese market right across from the hotel if you're into local authenticity.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

This place was clean, comfortable and quiet in spite of the fact that we were staying on a Friday night. (They appeared to be hosting a wedding party and conference attendants). Our King Suite was spacious, but the bathroom counter was small.

The continental breakfast was the standard HI Express. They had very attentive breakfast staff who kept food stocked all the way up to the end of breakfast hours. The eating area was very small with few tables.

The staff was courteous and professional. Overall a great place. I’d stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple