All reviews hotel's staff splash pool north woods best westerns very nice hotel express checkout continental breakfast frozen pizza nice amenity large pool area main pool clean rooms full bar chain hotel great pool outdoor patio definitely stay here again
Reviewed 3 September 2018

check in took a long time. receptionist was very friendly, maby a little too friendly , since it took her a long time to check in guest in front of us.. just chit chatting. But that was not really a big deal, our room was very nice walking in, every thing was very clean very modern, but I noticed when I bull sheets back the head of the bed looked very sunk in. our night sleep was terrible as both of us kept rolling into the middle of the bed. could not believe they would have a guest sleep on that king of a mattress. terrible nights sleep

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Brian P, Manager at Best Western Crandon Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Sorry to hear, the mattress in the room you stayed was uncomfortable.
Our hotel has new owner who just took over in the past year and is working very hard to make new updates/ improvements to the building and is working on replacing all the room mattress. We do have an order place to start replacing all the old mattress.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

I typically stay in the smaller area "motels" (almost half priced compared to this Best Western), but I decided to spoil myself and stay here and give it a try. The people here are VERY friendly. My room was very quite and featured a fridge, micro and coffee maker. Breakfast was your typical hotel breakfast, nothing special, but the breakfast room was nice and offers lots of seating options. They even have a bar here (though it's not open all the time). The room was sufficiently dark at night. A few things that I didn't care for: very thin/light weight bedding. Down comforters would be better. I don't care for soap gels at the sink and in the shower. I prefer bars of soap. No conditioner is offered - you get supposed all-in-one shampoo. Rooms have showers only and no foot hold for shaving or drying your legs.

Room Tip: All rooms quiet but even numbers furthest from highway
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Clean rooms nice pool splash pool and sauna. Very nice spacious room and clean.THe shower has a shampoo and soap dispenser in it. Close to downtown and there's a walking trail not far from it. The room had fridge, microwave, and television. The hotel also had a bar and continental breakfast. My kids lived the pool. I lived the hot tub. There is an outside grill and patio also.

Room Tip: You can here the people above you on the first floor.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Brian P, Manager at Best Western Crandon Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you for staying with us. Your business is important to us. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I was able to take care of my business without having to worry about my 96 year old mother, who I was traveling with. The room was set up for her ADL's and the first meal of the day was taken care of.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brian P, Manager at Best Western Crandon Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Thank you for staying with us. We value your feedback!
We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Chose this property over another due to price and ratings. Even though it was a 41 min drive (on average) one way, it was worth it. Checkin was smooth and thorough. Luggage carts were readily available to assist. They actually have an elevator to reach the upper floors unlike the the chain hotel 41 miles north.
Very nice lobby and a large pool area. Kiddie pool, main pool and hot tub. They also have a full bar operational until around 10pm or later if it’s busy. Frozen pizza is there if one is so inclined. Pretty good actually.
Room was clean and mostly quiet to which I was surprised. Breakfast was okay, I’m not usually one to partake, but did once.
WiFi worked well, plenty of outlets for the tech. Air-conditioner worked well.
The carpet could have been a little cleaner.
Some TLC is needed in the rooms and hallway to keep it looking sharp. Overall a very good stay and I’ll return. Good value even with the drive back and forth.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us. We value your feedback!
Look forward to doing business with you in the future.