“Best Pizza Ever”

Add it.
Papa Jimmy's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 22 March 2017

I had to try just about everything over the last year! This is my favorite place to bring my family to eat some quality Pizza.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

The pizza is perfection. I enjoy their thin crust. My husband likes the meatball subs, and the Chcolate Shoppe ice cream is always necessary.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

There tomato sauce has no flavor. Really the whole pizza is bland. If you are in Cottage Grove I would try the new Doughboys Pizza, really good with great prices.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

I've tried Gluten Free crusts are pizza places everywhere I've been. PJ's is the best. I can count on it being the same everytime.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

Great pizza, sandwiches and ice cream. Great selection of tap beer. Friendly staff. Locally owned and operated. Easy to find.