“Great! Quick access off highway. ”
Review of SchoolGrounds Cafe

SchoolGrounds Cafe
Price range: USD 4 - USD 12
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: SchoolGrounds Cafe is an inviting cafe married to a beautifully restored 1910 one-room schoolhouse. Handmade bakery and pastry onsite daily and we also accept custom bakery orders as well. Incredible coffee and espresso beverages. Handcrafted breakfast porridge, gourmet egg sandwiches, belgian waffles, and frittered french toast served until 10:30. Our signature sandwiches and soups served from 10:30-2:00pm daily (served until close on live music days). Weekly live music events. Wifi. Catering and take-out orders. Gallery features distinct art and craft from numerous local artisans. Easy to find off I-94, exit 244, between Madison and Milwaukee.
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I loved this little place! As a teacher, how could I resist!? Great coffee and nice staff in a cool space. I only went once and I wish I could go back!

There are newer reviews for SchoolGrounds Cafe

Reviewed 1 June 2017

In a former school building, owned by a local family. Excellent coffee, bakery and fresh made crepes.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

School grounds is my favorite homegrown coffee spot. Great coffee. Great food. Great atmosphere. Great location.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

The atmosphere is fun and historical. This is an old School house completely transformed. Inside are pictures of how it was, and people who actually went to the school. It was an art shop as well, may still be, I have not been inside since it reopened. Good food and of course great coffee.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Open again as of Feb 2017. Cute. Local. Exit 244 off 94, nice stop on a road trip. They are open morning to early afternoon. And hiring