“Lunch with the girls!”

Add it.
Olde Town Coffee House
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

My girlfriends and I go for coffee and lunch once a month. We have our favorites but decided ​to change it up and try someplace new...so glad we did. Serves breakfast and lunch. They have a huge menu! Everything is made in house. Pies looked yummy but we were too full to try. 2 of us had a rueben with fresh fruit and one had a Skillet of eggs, home fries and fresh spinach​ under the eggs all served nice and hot. Free refills on Coffee! We always pick places that we can linger..3 hours or more.! Nice outdoor patio too.
For the bikers it's located on the Glacial Drumlin Trail. Hours are 6am to 2pm and Saturday and Sunday open at 7 am We will definitely go back!

There are newer reviews for Olde Town Coffee House

Reviewed 25 March 2017

OMG this is a MUST do for lunch! The food is fantastic! Anyone who doesn't stop by for a sandwich is missing out! If you have a big appetite and $10 you won't be disappointed. Fresh fruit as a side to any plate or waffle fries and many other choices. So much great food I have a hard time choosing when I order. Say Hi to Kathy if she's working!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

My friend(s) and I meet here about once a month for breakfast. They have great pancakes and omelettes!

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant in downtown Cottage Grove. The food left something to be desired. The toast wasn't even warm enough to melt the butter. Got the feeling that nobody is really in charge of the quality control.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

A large group of ladies met here for lunch. The staff was very accommodating and pleasant. All of us enjoyed our food. Would definitely return