“The price was kind of a surprise.”

1855 Saloon and Grill
Price range: USD 11 - USD 39
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2017

The atmosphere was pretty good but price might be a little high. Quality was ok but menu seemed a little lacking. More of a local hangout. Large bar beer was cold and service was adequate.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Stopped in for burger night with sweet potato fries. Both cooked to perfection. Bartender was prompt and on top of our drinks. Enjoyable visit. Also had the stone oven pizza which is crusted to perfection. Take a short drive to 1855. You will be glad you did.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

I ordered the Supper Club Shrimp and it was GREAT! I've eaten here numerous times recently and all of my food has been excellent. I guess if I have a problem with my food I tell the server or a manager and get a replacement until I get what I want. But, I've never had that problem here. It seems like a lot of people get angry and go home and write a bad review without talking to a manager or someone before leaving the restaurant. Even contacting someone the next day is helpful - if the restaurant doesn't know about a problem they can't fix it.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

We went to 1855 last night for a birthday celebration & was not very impressed. The service was great but not the food. We had a burger(which was dry. He ordered it well done but even McD's can make a juicy well done burger), a chimichanga (which my daughter said was good); and I had fajitas. The steak was grisly, the salsa & cheese were skimpy. Nothing I would ever order again. This was our first time there & for the price; we won't be going back, even tho we live a couple miles away. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

We were celebrating a birthday on a weeknight so it was easy to get seated. The service was prompt. The food was very good. Two of us had pasta dishes and I had the Cajun salmon which was very tasty. Would return again for a meal.