“Great Sandwiches and Great Service”

Vintage Cafe and City Deli
Ranked #7 of 56 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Description: "The Vintage Café & City Deli is located on Washington Avenue about a ½ block south of the Historic Cedar Creek Settlement and shops. Open daily at 11 am with extended afternoon into early evening hours, this upbeat stylishly decorated café serves homemade soups, wraps, Panini’s, deli sandwiches and a variety of freshly prepared salads and deli salads from the deli case. Non alcoholic beverages, coffee, hot tea, wine and beer are also served. Available for small group gatherings mornings, afternoons and evenings. Call to schedule and reserve. In the summertime, the outdoor patio offers a scenic view of Cedar Creek for casual dining, a refreshing way to take in lunch or just relax in the afternoon".
Reviewed 15 August 2017

One of my favorite lunch spots around town. Quality food, made well. Great service and worth a stop anytime you're in town!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We enjoyed a grilled salmon salad and the pecan pork gorgonzola salad that were beautifully presented , tasty, and filling. We chose to sit outside in the garden behind the cafe, where the tables give you a view of a lovely flower garden, and Cedar Creek. The wait staff was attentive and caring, despite us being hidden outside the main tables in the garden area. We arrived 30 minutes before closing, but were treated as full customers, not rushed. Simple faire, reasonable prices, pretty venue.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I have eaten at this deli many times! This was the worse food I ever had! My daughter and I both ordered the special grilled cheese and cream of mushroom soup. We were delivered cold grill cheese with American cheese on them. I thought with a restaurant like this, in Wisconsin, cheese capital of the world, you would get a sandwich with real cheese not what they served. I asked them if we could have a sandwich with chedder cheese or some other kind and she said she would have to charge me more and it was just too bad! The total price for our lunch was 30.00. Will not be cack anytime soon!

4  Thank Iprefer5stars
Reviewed 4 May 2017

I had the soup and Cheese sandwich. The soup was wonderful, but the sandwich used American cheese. I should have asked when I ordered. I would have preferred a half sandwich with good cheese--this is Wisconsin, after all. And I don't know what American cheese is, but it's not real.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

What a wonderful experience and value! My hubby normally does not like to go out for lunch other than when we vacation. Within the first 2 bites of his Cuban Pork panini he was mentioning how his food was much better than other lunch places we had traveled to. Totally agree. The entire experience was wonderful. The restaurant was very clean. Very nice atmosphere. The service was friendly and attentive. When you finished your food someone cleared your table. As people left tables were being cleaned immediately. The bathroom was very large and clean. The food was a great value and delicious. We each had a bowl of the southern chowder (soup of the day). How wonderful the soup was served very warm. I had the Vintage Turkey Veggie sandwich. Very tasty. Multi grain bread was very fresh. My hubby had the Cuban Pork panini. Nicely warmed. I was actually disappointed I had not ordered a warm sandwich. I will do that in the future. The next time we are in Cedarburg we will definitely dine here. I will also recommend this location to my friends.