“Great find”

Vintage Cafe and City Deli
Ranked #7 of 53 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Description: "The Vintage Café & City Deli is located on Washington Avenue about a ½ block south of the Historic Cedar Creek Settlement and shops. Open daily at 11 am with extended afternoon into early evening hours, this upbeat stylishly decorated café serves homemade soups, wraps, Panini’s, deli sandwiches and a variety of freshly prepared salads and deli salads from the deli case. Non alcoholic beverages, coffee, hot tea, wine and beer are also served. Available for small group gatherings mornings, afternoons and evenings. Call to schedule and reserve. In the summertime, the outdoor patio offers a scenic view of Cedar Creek for casual dining, a refreshing way to take in lunch or just relax in the afternoon".
Reviewed 4 December 2016

What a wonderful experience and value! My hubby normally does not like to go out for lunch other than when we vacation. Within the first 2 bites of his Cuban Pork panini he was mentioning how his food was much better than other lunch places we had traveled to. Totally agree. The entire experience was wonderful. The restaurant was very clean. Very nice atmosphere. The service was friendly and attentive. When you finished your food someone cleared your table. As people left tables were being cleaned immediately. The bathroom was very large and clean. The food was a great value and delicious. We each had a bowl of the southern chowder (soup of the day). How wonderful the soup was served very warm. I had the Vintage Turkey Veggie sandwich. Very tasty. Multi grain bread was very fresh. My hubby had the Cuban Pork panini. Nicely warmed. I was actually disappointed I had not ordered a warm sandwich. I will do that in the future. The next time we are in Cedarburg we will definitely dine here. I will also recommend this location to my friends.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

This is one of Cedarburg's hidden gems! The building is super cute, and when you walk in you get a good view of the delivery salads avaliable to take home (so much better than any grocery store). The soups are well-seasoned and hearty. The sandwiches are fresh and flavorful (ham and havarti and the French dip are my favs). The servers are always so friendly. I have lived in Cedarburg my entire life and Vintage Cafe is definitely my favorite lunch spot.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

This small café in Cedarburg is a great stop for lunch everything is made to order and is very fresh. I think their curry chicken salad wrap is the best.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

This is the type of p,ace where you get a good meal at an affordable price and nice service! I recommend this place for your meal at a home away from home type of restaurant.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

The cafe is located on the main drag of Cedarburg and offers a wide variety of deli items and a menu if you wish to sit down and eat. Order and pay at the counter and try will bring you your food.
The pork tenderloin salad was fresh and a very generous portion. Friendly staff and a clean, welcoming feel to the place. On street parking in the front.