See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2014

My wife and I wanted to spend the night at Turtle Lake Casino, and as usual, they were booked solid. She found this hotel on Booking.Com since it was the closest accommodations she could find. It was only about 20-25 minutes away......very clean and comfortable....pleasantly surprised.....great value.....would stay here again if we wanted to have another casino weekend. The only "drawback" is that the room needed a newer mattress....but I understand that they are slowly upgrading.... we will be back though....great value for the money.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2014

Fine, older motel and a heckuva deal. The rooms are oversized, clean, and mine had a new recliner. Nice lady at the front desk and good eats right across the road. I'd stay there again in half a sec or less.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2014

Don't judge this motel by the exterior...looks just OK from the outside but the inside is immaculate!
Sara, the owner, called us after we left to let us know we left our computer plug there. She is mailing it to us.
Loved this quaint motel...and right across the street is a mom and pop restaurant with great local food.

Room Tip: the closer to the office, the quieter
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2014

Excellent choice in Cameron, Wisconsin. We were greeted very kindly. The room was outstandingly immaculate. New mattresses carpet and furniture. The bathroom was very quaint, we loved it, and again outstandingly clean. It is close to many places to go fishing. The towns nearby have eerything one could need and to top it off there is the most amazing bar and grill right across the street with the friendliest people and the most amazing corned beef hash we have ever had. The only negative thing I can say is that is was sad to see people throwing their cigarette butts everywhere even in Lake Chetek. Such a beautiful place.

Room Tip: All the rooms face Hwy SS which is very quiet way up there and they have gazebos, picnic tables and grills out there on the grass to sit and enjoy the quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roberta B
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I booked a room here based on the positive review on tripadvisor. I was not disappointed! The room we were given was exceptionally clean and had been recently redone with new carpet and furniture. The double bed was comfy and the recliner was awesome. We were not there to hole-up and veg in front of the tube, but it would have been nice to have a larger screen size and even better yet to have a flat screen...but that doesn't dampen my review. The staff were great bringing us a cot for the granddaughter to sleep on and extra towels. I would definitly book here again as well as recommend it to others.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family