“Good burgers but lukewarm fries”

The Charcoal Grill & Rotisserie
Ranked #8 of 45 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I love a good burger and that's what they serve. Big selection, and a topping bar with more choices. However, I also love waffle fries and the last 3 times I ordered them they came lukewarm...and a very pale color, as though they hadn't spent enough time in the fryer. All 3 times the waitress brought new/hot fries rapidly, which I appreciated but which were also pale in color.

There are newer reviews for The Charcoal Grill & Rotisserie

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I love this charcoal grill much better then Racine. Foods always fresher, less waits, friendly server.
We ended up here tonight not planned but because as we had try to eat at waterfront but do to not getting food after a couple hourswait decided to leave . Our server was awesome and went extra mile for you all seemed very friendly and caring. We had our food and were done eatting in less then a hour in half. Quality of steak and slamon was great. Love the mushroom soup, and haystack strings yum, yum

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Food is good, service is good. Prices are reasonable for the area. Variety of food is good. Kid friendly.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is a nice bar & grill that has a make your own burger bar. I haven't tried that but the other entrees were tasty!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

My wife likes the food (or at least one dinner she always gets) but I've never found anything that good. Prices are pretty good and the atmosphere is nice on the river but food is just average.

1  Thank PL4444