“Good Eats”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is a nice bar & grill that has a make your own burger bar. I haven't tried that but the other entrees were tasty!

There are newer reviews for The Charcoal Grill & Rotisserie

Reviewed 14 March 2017

My wife likes the food (or at least one dinner she always gets) but I've never found anything that good. Prices are pretty good and the atmosphere is nice on the river but food is just average.

1  Thank PL4444
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I had the chicken soft tacos. The chicken was a little on the salty side. My husband got food poisoning from his food.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

This is one of the best restaurants in Burlington. Good food, and good cocktails. Very reasonable prices. fun for an after-work meal with friends

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Like the title says.......been here 4-5 times on business........the food is OK........but don't order mixed drinks because I'd swear they water them down or short pour. After 5-6 cocktails I feel nothing at all.......sitting here in the United Lounge in ORD.......just ordered a vodka soda and I can taste the shot........couldn't say that at their bar any of the other nights. Maybe that's why all the patrons were drinking bottled beer when I was there. They knew better.