“Mixed feelings!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We’ve been here a couple of times. The food is really good but depending on the server, you can either have a really good experience or be left not really wanting to come back. On our last trip to this restaurant, our server wasn’t very pleasant and went missing for very long periods of time. When she did finally come around, she gave off an attitude like she really didn’t want to be there and that we were keeping here from winning the lottery or something. When I asked her something about the menu, she was very short and rude with her response. If we ever go back here again, I will definitely make sure she is not the server helping us!

1  Thank azwi

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Went here for lunch and the food, service and atmosphere were ok. The food was pricey, we had 2 adults (burger and chicken) and 1 child (ordered from children's menu) and our bill was $57 without tip. I can see paying that in a friendly place with drinks and a better atmosphere but wouldn't choose to go here again.

1  Thank Livingforhim1
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Loved everything about this restaurant: Food, Location and Especially Service!! We sat on the patio in the sun!!

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I forgot to write down what I ate; but it was a shredded chicken sandwich with cowboy sauce and French fried onions on the sandwich. It was very good. My husband and I got there just in time for a happy hour drink. The Long Island Iced Tea was great. The restaurant is on a river and has patio seating, has a "sports bar" inside. Even though it was prom night, Saturday, and a wedding was in town, we still got really prompt and friendly service. Would love to go back for another sandwich.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

We arrived close to 6pm and the place was PACKED! Surprisingly, our waitress was awesome and she really took good care of us! The onion rings are out of this world (AND we just happen to catch the happy hour pricing on them!)! The fish fry was average...deep fried perch, but it was good. Most impressed with the service that we got considering how super busy they were. I'd go back...maybe for a burger next time!