“2 for 1 Burger Night”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 December 2012

I was there on Monday night for 2 for 1 Burger night. The burgers were decent but the service did take some time.

Reviewed 4 December 2012

Stopped here for lunch while in town on business. I had one of their Roadhouse Burgers (swiss, caramelized onions, bacon) so I could enjoy their Fixin's Bar. The Fixin's Bar had your standard lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles and an assortment of mustards, BBQ, and other sauces. The burger was good tasting and cooked just right (medium well.) Service was very good and I will be back. It was a good place to talk over lunch without too much extraneous noise.

1  Thank bagsfam
Reviewed 12 November 2012

Four of us went for lunch yesterday at Charcoal Grill. We were seated overlooking the Riverwalk, which was lovely. The waitress was quite attentive, but the restaurant was not very busy, probably due to the unseasonably warm weather in November causing people to be outside one last time. So, it was a nice place for us to sit and chat.

However, only one of the four of us really enjoyed the food. She had a grilled chicken sandwich that she said was wonderful. I had the rotisserie chicken white meat dinner, which had little flavor, especially for someplace known for their rotisserie. I would go to Gooseberries market and pick up their broasted chicken instead next time. My husband had the South of the Border with a huge chimichanga which looked very tasty, but he said wasn't. The last of our party had an inferno burger, which he said was definitely not inferno, not even close. It was just a plain old burger with pepper jack cheese. It was supposed to have chipotle sauce, but didn't look or taste like it was there.

I had the raspberry lemonade that tasted neither raspberry nor lemon, but like sweet water. One of our party had a mango tea, which he liked.

It is a shame. It could be such a nice restaurant, but the food just doesn't measure up. For a place called "charcoal" you would expect the food to have a good grilled flavor. It did not. We won't go again.

1  Thank GourmetGail
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Enjoyed our meal here. Food was good, service was decent although they weren't very busy. I like the flavor the woodfire oven imparts on the food. Portion size is good too.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

A great place for lunch or dinner. Don't know why they did away with their Tuesday Pizza/Pasta Buffet at lunch. It was a nice quick lunch with the group from the office. Good salad bar, burgers, soups, friendly staff.