“Unwelcome surprise under the covers!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Brookfield
Warner Robins, GA
“Unwelcome surprise under the covers!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2011

My son and I visited here and got a very good rate when I booked the room about a month ahead. In the many places I have visited, the statement "you get what you pay for" holds very true here. We checked in about 3:00 in the afternoon. Although the outside was painted nicely, the hotel is worn and the carpet and rooms are in major need of updating and repair. We were greeted by a very musty smell and housekeeping running around still trying to get rooms ready. I was met by one in the elevator who complained that they were sold out the night before and that night and that there weren't enough hours to get the rooms ready. This became evident later that evening when I pulled the bedspread back to see red stains on my white comforter (under the spread) as well as my son's comforter. Next, I pulled back the comforter, exposing the sheets I would be laying on, and there was another stain (fresh) on the sheets. The sheets had not been washed! I immediately packed up and informed the office that we would be leaving. The front desk sent a lady from housekeeping to the room and I showed her what my concerns were. She apologized and was willing to change the sheets. I told her I had seen enough and that we were gone. As most of the hotels in the area were completely booked due to an air show and a Brewers game, we ended up at a beautiful Marriott about 5 minutes away and ended up paying 3 times the price of the room at this place. Well worth the money spent. There was no doubt we were sleeping in a sanitary room which smelled wonderful. No more Quality Inns, will pay more in a second. Now I need to address my concerns with Choice Hotels, as we are one of their "valued choice reward" members!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank wmpandjsp
Quality132, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 1 September 2011
I'm sorry that you had problems while you were at our Quality Inn. I would like to ensure you and all other travelers that the issues you had with us in July were corrected immediately. As you can see by the other reviews we all try to do our best to ensure that every guest has a pleasant stay with us. I'm sorry that moving you to another room was not an option for you. I hope next time your in the Brookfield area you will reconsider staying with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

We recently stayed at the Quality Inn on a hot summer weekend. The main purpose was to be close to a birthday party and to enjoy the outdoor pool. The rooms are reasonably priced and include a free breakfast. We had a room on the second floor facing the parking lot. The room decor was a bit dated. The room included a refrigerator, which was a nice amenity. The pool was really nice. There was plenty of seating and the pool itself was a nice size. The breakfast left a bit to be desired, but we weren't there for gourmet fare. For the price it was a decent stay.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Rockford, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2011

The listing I read for this hotel stated "2010 Remodel" and that is true --they did a beautiful job on the exterior of the building --it is much more inviting and visually pleasing. The interior rooms have undergone only a few updates (like new faucets on the sinks), but the rooms are clean and well-maintained. I always get a room with interior hallways on the third floor, and have never been disappointed or dis-satisfied during any stay at this hotel. This is a good place to stay, not too far from Milwaukee, for a fair price.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Lino Lakes, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2011

If you need a great hotel to stay in this is the one. The manager Cathy Ekendahl knows what it takes to make sure her guests are taken care of. Our family arrived at the hotel from four different states on a friday. We all were excited to be together and gathered by the pool on a very warm late afternoon. Cathy had walked by and asked if we needed anything and someone asked if there were any umbrellas. She returned a short time later with several. They were still in boxes and I told her I was surprised that they weren't brought out sooner. She said that she just had bought these from a store down the road a few minutes ago.
That blew me away, that she would run out and buy us umbrellas. I know that they were not just for us but that's my point, she made us feel like they were!
Later we gathered inside the lobby but our group was becomming too large. She moved us into a meeting room. It was incredible to have the time and the privacy to meet joke and laugh with each other. We did not feel like we were disturbing anyone either.
Hats off to you Cathy and Quality Inn! Thanks for making us feel at home!
Cheri

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
      Location
      Rooms
1 Thank cac99
Scottsdale, Az.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2011

We were only going to stay one night but changed our plans and stayed 2. My husband went to a Brewer's game while I stayed back at the hotel. Felt very safe. Clean room and great bed. Nice typical breakfast. What made it special was the friendly hotel manager...Cathy Ekendahl. She was so pleasant and went out of her way to explain the area.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
      Location
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookfield
5.2 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Milwaukee West (Brookfield)
0.4 km away
1.0 km away
Home2 Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield
1.3 km away
Extended Stay America - Milwaukee - Brookfield

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!