Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsclub levelfront deskindoor and outdoor poolsstarbucks coffeebreakfast buffetmiller parkcheck in was quickstate fairup to datemallmilwaukeeconventionrenovationratesrefrigeratorzooupgrades
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Started staying here on business fairly regularly and find the staff very helpful and friendly, with plenty of local knowledge. Anthony at the front desk tipped me off to a new and relatively unknown DMV office a couple exits down with virtually no wait. I was able to replace a lost drivers license in about 15 minutes. I had been putting that off for more than a month because of long lines at my local office. Otherwise, the beds are comfortable, food at the restaurant is good and I like the Frank Lloyd Wright sketches that decorate the hallways. Bathrooms are definitely a little cramped for counter space, but the hot water in the shower is instant. Lots of food and shopping at the mall next door.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

Hi 199Nick,

Thank you for continually choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel. It is a pleasure to see you each and every time you walked in the door.

I’m elated our Front Desk Supervisor, Anthony, was able to assist you with an insider tip for our local DMV Office. Our Front Desk team members are more than happy to share local knowledge to make your stay more enjoyable and memorable.

I’m delighted you were able to enjoy the delicious food in our restaurant during your time at the Sheraton.

I’m also happy to hear you liked the hotel décor.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I have sent your fantastic review to our General Manager to share with our team members.

We hope to see you again in the near future!

Your home, away from home,

Reviewed 30 March 2012

Stayed here on business last week and it was just ok. Rooms were clean and quiet (although the bedspread was suspect and I removed it!); room service food was mediocure; heat was hard to come by. They had a cold snap and it was 36 degrees that night so I pumped the heat in my room but the hallways and cooridors were freezing.

My bathroom was odd in that I could not sit on the toilet and close the door - it hit my knees. No clue what genius architect planned that out.

I would reccomend not eating at the hotel but going over to the mall next door as they had many nice options - a steakhouse, fish grill, italian place, american eatery.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Hi Brashsassy,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel. It was our pleasure having you as a guest.

I’m glad you were able to relax in our clean and quiet rooms. Our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds feature all white linens, including a fluffy white comforter. If you feel something in your room is unsatisfactory, please let us know and we are more than happy to assist in any way we can.

I apologize that you felt our hallways were cold. During early spring, 36 degree weather is fairly typical for Wisconsin. Depending on where you are from, varying temperatures within the hotel hallways can feel warmer or colder than what you are used to. We do have individual thermostats in every guest room so you can control the temperature to your liking.

I’m also sorry you were unable to close the bathroom door. This is something that I have not heard of but will definitely pass on to our Chief Engineer and General Manager for their review.

I’m happy to hear you were able to enjoy the wonderful restaurants that surround our hotel. With Brookfield Square Mall located right next door, it’s easy to find something delicious for all palates and budgets.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

We hope when you return back to the area, we’ll get the chance to see you again.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

I have stayed at this Sheraton several times. It is a good choice with full services including bar and restaurant. It is close to shopping and restaurants. The biggest improvement since my last stay was all new excercise facilities. New equipment, paint, flooring, etc. They have a separate cardio and strenght traing room. I was impressed. Now they need to spend some money on upgrading the halways, carpet, etc to freshen up the place.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

Hi Spencer D,

Thank you for staying with us at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

I’m delighted you were able to thoroughly our newly renovated Cardio and Strength rooms!

We know that for many travelers, breaking from your usual routine does not necessarily mean breaking from your daily workout. That is why we developed the spacious, on-site Fitness Center in partnership with the world-renown holistic fitness experts at Core Performance. Our guests are encouraged to focus on four fundamentals of optimal performance: mindset, nutrition, movement and recovery.

We are constantly touching up our public and private spaces to keep our hotel looking and feeling as fresh as possible.

Thanks for your fantastic feedback!

We hope we get the chance to see you again when you’re next in the Milwaukee/Brookfield area.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

The Sheraton was a decent stay. I was able to book the Potawatomi rate plus breakfast buffet. Great value and clean but I have two complaints. The sheets were so hard, almost felt starched. I woke up with red elbows, very uncomfortable. The breakfast buffet was delicious except when we came down for breakfast no one seated us. We were just passed by, so we seated ourselves. Others had water and orange juice but we were never greeted. The only time we were greeted was when a server decided to "claim" us by giving us our ticket/bill. I loved how the bill was highlighted does not include tip - we were expected to tip waiters and waitresses that didn't want anything to do with us! That left a sour taste on an otherwise nice stay.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Carolyn J

Hi Cardinals_girl,

Thanks for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel! It was great to see you.

I’m happy to hear you were able to find a room package which suited your budget and included our delicious breakfast buffet.

I apologize you were not greeted in our restaurant. This is definitely not the standard to which we hold ourselves to. I have passed on your comments to our Food and Beverage Manager to address with our restaurant team members.

I’m also sorry to hear you felt our sheets were uncomfortable. If you feel something is unsatisfactory in your guest room, please let the Front Desk know and we are more than happy to assist with any questions and concerns you may have.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and we sincerely hope when you’re next in the area, you’ll give us another chance to “wow” you with our wonderful hotel and fantastic team members.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

I've booked this hotel several times for friends & family who are in town visiting and sometimes if I need to get away for a bit. Great rooms, very comfortable, good work desk to work from. Great sized pool, good room service food, great wifi. Very simple and clean. Can't complain. It's right next to Brookfield Square Mall, and has all the best restaurants by there or on Bluemound road which is next to the hotel. Great value for location & quality. Free parking. Can't beat all that.

The only issue I had is that several times in the past that I stayed there, they allowed me to check out as late as 8 or 9PM for 50 dollars extra instead of paying full price for another night. My last stay, they said they have never done that before and they don't do that. Kinda disappointing. It was a huge reason why I kept going back there.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Pamela G
SheratonMKE, Manager at Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Hi Pamela G,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel.

I apologize you felt disappointed by being charged a night’s rate for checking out at 8 or 9pm. Our normal check out time is at noon. Depending on our level of business, schedules of our housekeepers, and what time you are wishing to depart, late check-out availability and fees may vary.

I’m elated you were able to enjoy our fantastic amenities! Our comfortable rooms, clean pool, delicious room service, complimentary wi-fi and parking provide a productive work environment or a relaxing haven after a long day.

I’m also happy our central location is handy for your upscale shopping and dining needs.

Thanks for your positive praise!

We hope you’ll stay with us again when business or pleasure brings you back to Milwaukee/Brookfield.