“Hog Haven casino trip”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Well Harley Davidson fans enjoy, though the restaurant was ok. The food was . Presentation was spot on, though taste was by far short. The ribs were tough used . Why. Almost nawwing close to bark. The pulled pork was right on. Never to return, one time shot.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We were driving to Green Bay when we saw the General Lee and Police Car jumping the building off 29. We are a family that loves the Duke Boys, so we had to stop! It was much more then that! An extensive collection of antiques including cars, motorcycles and such. And the outside, OH MY! We had fun wondering around the entire grounds and finishing it off w/ an ice cream cone. I think we were there at least 2 hours. The cherry on top though was the authentic general lee they had in the collection of cars that was used in the movie re make. Also have a large Harley Davidson shop there as well. Highly recommend it to stop by to visit on your way to Green Bay, good place to stretch your legs.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Always a great visit here. The kids get a kick out of all the Harley gear! Food is great, soups I would skip. The Brisket Rueben is amazing here but really can’t go wrong with any of the bbq options.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

March 12th 2018 me and my wife stopped to look at a motorcycle and decided to have lunch while we were there. I really like their burgers and ribs, but they were running a special all you can eat whitefish platter. Since we like fish and the price of $8.99 was right, we chose the fish. No seconds needed on this all you can eat. We could not finish the first plate brought to us and had to get a doggy bag. The fish were slightly dry but still good. Overall great place to eat and the scenery inside is a treat for your eyes. Check out photo below of fish plate.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

My husband and I stopped in for a late lunch. They were relatively busy and our waitress was great. My husband ordered the fried chicken sandwich and it came out dry. The bun was stale and fell apart in his hands. I ordered the veggie sandwich. It consisted of fried onions and green peppers on Texas Toast. I suppose it technically was a veggie sandwich. I expected a little bit more variety such as zucchini, mushrooms or spinach, which is typical for a veggie sandwich or wrap. Very disappointing. Doc's is such a great place to visit. We purchased our last bike from them last year. Won't eat there again. Might purchase another bike from them.

Date of visit: February 2018