“Best place to go in Baraboo”
Review of Driftless Glen

Driftless Glen
Ranked #2 of 72 Restaurants in Baraboo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great Place for fantastic drinks, best food in town, and great views of the Baraboo River. Really enjoyed the Fresh Walleye Salad and Honey Blonde Amber Beer on tap.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were in Baraboo and searched for the best place to eat in Baraboo. The search stated Driftless Glen as number one. I'm glad we took the advice because they were correct. The martinis were very good and the food was incredible. We will definitely be referring this restaurant and going back as well.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

I must admit, I was surprised to find such a hip place in a small town like Baraboo. My boyfriend and I enjoyed an anniversary dinner here. Loved the atmosphere, food, and drinks. I would definitely recommend getting one of the drinks that comes topped with bacon... You don't see that every day! Treat yourself to a bottle of their booze, sold right near the entrance, and bring a piece of Baraboo home with you!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Our party of four chose Driftless Glen because of the varied menu: some of us were hungrier than others, and the lighter options such as the flatbreads were just the thing for the lighter appetites. I ordered the three elk sliders, which turned out to be much larger than anticipated - tasty but too filling. I'd have preferred just one, but that wasn't a menu option. I'd make them smaller and maybe top each one differently (though the carmelized onions were delicious). It was martini night, so I did order one, but it was very sweet, and the spearmint in the gin an odd taste in a fruity drink. Companions ordered old fashioneds, which were delicious. We shared creme brulee for dessert, which was excellent.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

In the area on honeymoon. Decided to check this place out. Sitting at the bar for a few drinks. Heather seemed pretty cool. Let us try a couple of their whiskeys they actually make here. We love trying new product..... so why not. Only thing we did not like was pricing, because i am stingy. Lol.

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Driftless Glen? Share your experiences!