“Neat atmosphere, good food”

Log Cabin Family Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 71 Restaurants in Baraboo
Price range: USD 9 - USD 18
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 31 October 2018

6 of us went. Took about 10 minutes to get seated (they don't take reservations) Very log cabiny feel and look. We each ordered something diff from salmon, to hot pork open faced sandwich, to clam chowder, to steak, to brisket. It was all very good. 2 of us got a piece of coconut cream pie (they are supposedly known for their pies). I was disappointed in mine. It was all like whipped cream. No set, gel middle. From top to the crust was all like a whipped cream texture and not firm at all. Didn't really have much coconut flavor either. I didn't eat mine. Prices are normal restaurant prices. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely go there again.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

We loved this place. Very clean, very friendly, great service even on a very busy morning. The menu was large and our food was very good and there was lots of it. The place was loaded with wood carved decorations and was just fun to be in.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Wow! Very upset about my experience I went to the log cabin with my African American friend. We had pretty good dinner talked enjoyed our time. As we leave to pay I use my moms credit card and sign my name on the receipt because I have her permission!!! I go home I randomly get a message from their server at the restaurant that had waited on us earlier. saying why did I call her sir and why did I leave a 3 dollar tip on my $30.00 bill?! I automatically thought how inappropriate to ask a customer over Facebook a question like that! I write her back saying I didn’t call her sir I In-fact called her sweetheart and how dare her ask me why I left a three dollar tip. She then proceeded to tell me the restaurant called the police on me for credit card theft how racist can this place really be?! No I didn’t steal my MOTHERS card I have her permission which is none of anyone’s business unless she reports it! (Which she wouldn’t because I use the card for her company I help her run) can’t wait to come in bright and early with my wonderful mother

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Second visit just as good as the first. We first visited last year when in the area. I found it in trip advisor and picked it because of the reviews. They were so spot on. This place is great. Service is top notch, food is amazing and price is great. We will stop again next year!

Reviewed 12 October 2018

We had a group of 10 without reservations and they went out of their way to take care of us. The cabin is rustic and so cool, and the food is terrific.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Log Cabin Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!