“You Can’t Go Wrong!”

Ranked #13 of 72 Restaurants in Baraboo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I live here (Baraboo)... I have for many years now. But, I’m in show business, which means I’m constantly on the road, coming and going from place to place, and, due to the nature of my business and lifestyle, I eat out a lot. When I get back into town, Quindt’s Town Lounge is always a welcomed sight and experience. We have a number of great places to eat in Baraboo, but Quindt’s - hands down - is always a winner! The food is consistently great. You want a steak? Do their bacon-wrapped Filet Mignon. In twenty-plus years consecutively, I’ve never had a bad one! Friday’s fish fry is top shelf, and all of the rest of their menu items are equally as delicious. And their burgers and sandwiches are not without their charm! Leave hungry; it’s your own fault!

The owners, Ryan and Rebecca, and their wait staff bust their tail for their customers. On extraordinarily busy nights, you may, on occasion, have to wait a little longer to get through the dining process, but believe me, it’s well worth the wait!

If you’re traveling through Baraboo, and looking for a great, old-school supper club type of place to eat, THIS is where you want to eat!

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

The food and service at Quindts Towne Lounge is consistently EXCELLENT!!!
Ryan And Rebecca are always smiling and happy!!!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I got their special garlic mashed potatoes with a 12 oz ribeye. Delicious! Also the cheesy southwestern chicken soup. A slight spiciness but not too much. This place is really good! Staff is friendly. There’s a large bar where it appears that the locals gather round.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Friday night fish fry...a Wisconsin tradition. Great food, reasonably priced and wonderful clam chowder. If you come on Friday, make a reservation or be prepared to wait for a bit before you are seated. The fried cod is great but you will have a full menu to choose from as well. The steaks are always good and the food is reasonably priced. A great spot for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Best fish fry I might have ever had!! Jalapeño chicken soup was ta die for also!! My nephew took some home with him it was so good. They know how to make great old fashions if you are thirsty. Definitely one of the best meals I’ve had in a very long time!!!

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Quindt's Towne Lounge? Share your experiences!