“Great Chinese”
Review of Golden Buffet - CLOSED

Golden Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Fresh hot food on their buffet with a wide variety. Vegetables are cooked to my liking. Great service and value where you will not leave hungry.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

We got seated and looks like Angie was our waitress. Well she acknowledged everyone else before even approaching our table, but eventually after while she finally did. The buffet needs improvements. ASAP. I went to get shrimp, Honey chicken, and the chicken on that stick (not sure the correct name) and well they were all dry and old. Green beans and mushrooms were mushy and not even fresh. The Vegetable Lemoin Stuff whatever it is was BROWN. IT WAS BROWN AND CRUSTY. WHO EVEN SERVES THAT?!?!?! My fiance and I both work two jobs and we used our money here to eat trash. What a joke.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

If you are looking for a chinese buffet, this is one of them. The food selection is your typical American/Chinese Buffet. Nothing special or out of the ordinary. They do have sushi on the buffet, but is average at best and I suspect is not prepared on site. The food is inexpenisve.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

both of my children absolutely LOVE this restaurant, they serve an all day buffet plus you can order off of a menu. they have crab legs that my son says are the best ever lol, each year for his birthday we go here for crab legs.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Basic Chinese buffet.
Nice selection. Fresh hibachi grill where you choose your raw food and they cook it.
My favorite was the butter pecan ice cream.
I would go back.