“Uhhhhhmazing.”

Cheeze Factory Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 72 Restaurants in Baraboo
Price range: USD 7 - USD 30
Description: 100% Vegan & Non-GMO Menu, Heavenly Desserts, Kids Menu, Serving Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Now located in downtown Baraboo, Wisconsin.
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Phenomenal. One of the best meals I've ever had. Definitely the best vegan meal I've ever had. Friendly. Hearty portions. Incredibly tasty. We tried the Bangalore Bowl and Healthy, Wealthy, and Wise, and we liked them both so much that we ordered two more of the same to go! Will be back asap!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Rob H

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Had an employee from the Netherlands come to the US for a couple of weeks for training at our headquarters in WI. He recently went from vegetarian to vegan, so we took a drive up to the Dells area and made sure we stopped here for lunch. He was ecstatic with how fresh and delicious the food was. I had the portabella mushroom sandwich, which was very good. Even had their ginger snap cookies. A great Experience.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank namligs
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I went to the Cheese Factory every year on my family vacation to the Wisconsin Dells. I was so sad when they closed down, but happy to learn that they were reopening in Baraboo, which is still very close to the Dells (10 minute drive). The food and dessert is as good as ever. It can be hard to find healthy options in the area, but they provide fresh ingredients and great service. Be sure to get dessert while you are there, too!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Kelly M
Reviewed 25 June 2018

To be honest, we had no idea this was a vegan restaurant when we entered, but figured it out pretty soon when we saw their recipe book for sale that touted their vegan food. We were greeted by very friendly staff. I actually felt like I was visiting with some friends' mothers as the staff was so friendly and attentive. The menu is extensive so we did have some trouble figuring out what to order. Eventually, we settled on the soup with the cornbread and the soup with the cheese sandwich. Both were delicious. We ordered that way so we could split the cornbread and the sandwich. I can't say enough about the soup, which was curry based. Absolutely delicious soup! This place is good for omnivores who enjoy fresh, delicious food without meat. We would definitely come back to this charming restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Babu2773
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I’m not a vegan but we went to this restaurant in Baraboo Wisconsin. It was absolutely delicious! I had the Bangalore bowl, oh my, tasted like nothing I’ve had before, even in India! Just the right veg and spices and mock chicken was so tasty! My sister had the ‘turkey cheese’ burger and my husband had linguine with spicy Italian marinara sausage; both were fabulous! NO KIDDING, this place is a gem for food, great service too!

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank Sartjh

Been to Cheeze Factory Restaurant? Share your experiences!