“Fresh, fast and wonderful service”
Review of Quezadillas LLC

Quezadillas LLC
Ranked #35 of 72 Restaurants in Baraboo
Reviewed 4 January 2018

My daughters insisted on trying this place, I had doubts because of its' location. But I was very happy to admit I was wrong! Our lunch was made to order, with really fresh and delicious ingredients, and the people working here are wonderful. Will definitely return the next time we're in Baraboo!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Don't let the location sketch you out. This place was fantastic. The food was incredible. They actually hand make their tortillas there. The service was also wonderful.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 24 August 2017

This is the best Mexican restaurant around!!! It is just like the food your abuela would make you. Everything is made from scratch, even the tortillas. You can even watch them make the food and roll out the tortillas when you order. They have AMAZING mangonadas and strawberries and cream!!!! I will be visiting every time I go to the Baraboo area!!! The food is always excellent!! They are also very friendly as well!!!

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Quezadillas LLC? Share your experiences!